Age of History Games
  • Similar Content

• By Xjento
      This is hopefully the first good cold war scenario.
      11:59 is not so good mod.
      so yeah i wanted to fix this.
      Info:
      date:1945 10 october 
      events currently:39
      Countries with events:Indonesia(1),France(6),Canada(1),Venezuela(2),Equedor(1),Yugoslavia(1),Uk(14)
      Brazil(1),Albania(1),Siam(1),USA(2)U.S.S.R(3),Costa Rica(1),Belgium(1),Netherlands (1)
      Cuba(1),communist china(1)
      Events until:4 january 1948
      scenario:
      now in progress:events pictures
      download:1633970648369ozefepli.rar
      discord: https://discord.gg/DA2UW87nUs
    • By YankeS
      Szukam polskiego scenariusza z eventami. Najlepiej gdyby był w czasach współczesnych. Gdyby ktoś mógł wysłać link do pobrania to byłbym wdzięczny.
    • By Ecofcu
      KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD
      Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
      Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
      Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:

Developers  
      Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu 
      Civilization Editor: @Xjento 
      Discord Link
    • By Jota Pe
      This is the first update to the viking age scenario, i updated the British isles, some features:
      - New Leaders;
      - Now is possible to win with Wessex, but is too hard;
      - Isn't so easy to conquest england with Jórvik;
      - More balanced.
      Hope you like it, i'm going to update it in the future. 

Viking Age - 867 AD.zip
    • By CCCP
      [Discontinued] 
      Hello everyone.
      It's Addon+ Events Pack but now it's early soo there's only events to 1939 in one scenario but im gonna make more soon.
      Next version when Addon+ 1.5 release.
      Download (New Link because previous doesn't worked)---> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TXxskBhSosDBjeDUJFrNBsCjGaeahibG

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!