Age of History Games
Reich

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Spartanus said:

You could release a beta without the events or with limited scenarios

No. I prefer provide finished product. Unlike @Łukasz Jakowski...

@Łukasz Jakowski, please, make make an update. I would like to be able to change the leaders of the countries with help of events. Otherwise, the concept of the scenario that I conceived is broken.

Edited by Reich

On 8/31/2020 at 5:14 AM, Reich said:

No. I prefer provide finished product. Unlike @Łukasz Jakowski...

@Łukasz Jakowski, please, make make an update. I would like to be able to change the leaders of the countries with help of events. Otherwise, the concept of the scenario that I conceived is broken.

I was making a scenario and the lack of leader settings was a huge obstacle.

We need the event editor fixed!

I am very disappointed with the developer's statements today.Today I fully realized how much @Łukasz Jakowski disrespects his audience. At first, he made a stupid joke about AoC3, then realized that he should not have done so and decided to turn the bad joke into the """""truth""""".  You were asked to just work a little on fixing bugs in the second part, after which you could do whatever you wanted. But you chose the path of ridiculous promises of a new game that I'm sure will turn out to be as disappointing as AoC 2.

I can't continue to develop the mod because of bugs and flaws in the events system (especially because of the irremovability of the leaders). 

And I don't want to say anything bad about you, dear developer, but you have condemned yourself to the negative from your adequate part of the audience. Let the naive fools continue to wait for AoC 3 (this is really a game that no one asked for, if you know what I mean). I, like many other modders, no longer want to feed your game mods that look a thousand times better than the""" updates """ AoC 2, which we have seen.

Only one thing can change the attitude towards you and your game - the AoC II bugfix update. Let's dream and hope...

Y4K5wRpSjiM.jpgx2FEI6Kmpao.jpg

On 9/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, RyanOrleansII said:

Yeah, just have the patience 🙂

It's not about patience. I just can't realize simple events concept because of developer's unwillingness to finish the work to the end.

Work in progress.

Recently, I rarely worked on a mod, as... I didn't want to. For a long time I thought about how to turn around and implement the desired change of leader in the scenario with events, but everything was in vain.

Having rested and "calmed down", I still returned to work. Thus, several important decisions were made that greatly affected the overall appearance of the mod. First, I finally decided to focus on the Viking setting, which means a complete immersion in the history of the Viking Age, which resulted in the removal of some scenarios (the Modern World, 1939, 1836), and with them several forms of government (Democracy, Communism and Fascism). I won't write much about this, the final list of forms of government is still attached to the comment.

The second solution is the interface. The minimalistic style seemed boring to me, and I decided to do something new and a little atmospheric. So I did a lot of work on replacing all the icons in the game. The new icons are carefully borrowed from Crusader Kings 2/3, which means that the usual style of minimalism is discarded. The result of the work done on your screens.

Actually, what will happen next. Now the focus is again on creating events for a scenario that doesn't have a name yet, dating back to 850. Unfortunately, the developer said that he is not working on game, so our request for a small update that would bring the ability to change the game's rulers through events turned out to be a pipe dream. But despite this, I still decided to continue working on events, so you can probably expect a really interesting scenario. While I'm working on events, my colleague will take care of the formable nations, the number of which will exceed all expectations.

Release of the mod - I don't know anything and I don't promise anything, but I really want to do it on 22.11.20...

ZUoLmDLKRt4.jpg

4rWEeLT2KpA.jpg

z09VX1NK7lo.jpg

5dxjJ6z40iM.jpg

tpD6TC7OLrQ.jpg

GxIdtTxmlEw.jpg

Vestfold is a chiefdom in southern Norway. Approximate years of existence: 650 - 872. It became famous as a state that united Norway during a series of campaigns of conquest led by Harald the Fair-haired. Later it was preserved as a territorial unit of Norway. In Norrvägen Vestfold will be the most interesting country in the scenario with events, the beginning of which dates back to the second half of the 9th century.

Map shows the Westfold border in 850.

tLXM7tfUV84.jpg

Added possible to change AI Aggressiveness tp 0. It will be helpful for scenario with events, no one bot can't spoil your dive into mod story.

image.thumb.png.23f5c514983c78321f5dedd62fee4b91.png

Edited by Reich

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The IM
      Hi! This is my mod making continuation, here you will see download link of my mod:

A lot od people, want to play on scenario with a lot of events, a lot of leaders, with alternative history and of course true history. So, here is Modernday scenario about year 1991, where you can see a lot of events from this date, like fall of USSR or Yugoslavian War! Hope you enjoy!

Of course i will translate whole mod to English language, don't worry about it!
    • By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.
      EDITED in 27.11.2020
      Hello! I back after really big problem. I was infected by coronavirus, with heavy pain :c But today, i can easily continue this mod project! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!! <333
      Sorry for my english, xd
      So i got plans, to completely renew this mod, i mean. Scenario will start in 1990 on 1 January, there will be events like "Fall of USSR" or War in Yugoslavia! Trees Project need to be renew too! 
      1.0 Alpha - There is NATO, some people dont want it but i make NATO low advanced so you can fight with them just like with one Nation!
      - Countries like USSR, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary got many events already,
      - You can now join to NATO by events, 
      - In some countries like USA is presidential election Events so you can change goverment from Democracy to Republican for example!
      There is also mod release date, probably on 2021, so one month to go!

• By Some guy 18678588
      Download link https://mega.nz/folder/BJ0QWSxa#84-untqmi21OOZmErQtDLQ
    • By Polarnyyy
      Sorry for reading problems, I used Google Translate for ease of description!

Age of history: Modernday is a mod that will improve performance and add more sense to the Modernday scenario. There will also be additions here:
      -new ideologies,
      -new better leaders,
      -different variations of this scenario like 2001, 2012 or 2018 year,
      -events for every important country,
      -and of course, economy and population of countries closer to reality,
      Download link:
      *not released yet
      Here some photos:

• By Alternatywna Polska
      ALTERNATYWNA HISTORIA POLSKI | ROK 964 | EVENTY | PO POLSKU
      Cześć! Nazywam się Kuba i witam cię! Dnia 25 Października 2020 roku oficjalnie rozpocząłem projekt Alternatywna Polska w grze Age Of Civilizations 2.
      Scenariusz będzie cząstkowo tworzony, już pierwsza historia została rozpoczęta!
      WSZYSTKIE INFORMACJE NA TEMAT SCENARIUSZA JAK I ZASADY DOTYCZĄCE GO SĄ NA MOIM DISCORDZIE!
      Discord -  https://discord.gg/CQ3bWdK
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/altpol

POZDRAWIAM  DO ZOBACZCENIA ;D

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!