Age of History Games
Reich

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2

3 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

can you convert the file for android user?

I'll try to convert it myself, but the game code changes will not be possible since on mobile all of the things are on a .dex

4 hours ago, Cjskks said:

I'll try to convert it myself, but the game code changes will not be possible since on mobile all of the things are on a .dex

Did you do it? 

On 5/8/2020 at 10:46 PM, Reich said:

Norrvägen is modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.

Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.

The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.

Innovations of mod:
 New worked map of Northern Europe (2263 provinces). There are borders for 10 centuries of history on this map;
• About 1700 cities;
 Two backgrounds: Minimalistic (main) and Realistic (alternative);
• 11 Scenarios:

- Regional Conflicts (2017);
- Great Northern War (1700) ;
- Swedish War For Independence (1521);
- Kalmar Union (1397);
- 1164;
- William The Conqueror (1066);
- New Millennium (1000);
-  Christianization Of Denmark (980);
- Rage of Normanns (850);
- The Beginning of The Viking Age;

• Great scenario "Rage of Normanns" with a lot of events;
 95 formable civilizations;
 Edited and new added terrain types;

► Gameplay innovations:
 New leaders with portraits (some of them were colored by me);
 New Ages in game timeline system;
• New Governments:

- The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Elective. I don't think there's much to tell.
- Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarldoms and small tribal unions.
- Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are many in some scenarios.
- Althing is a unique form of government for Iceland. The Althing is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Althing meant people's meetings of the first Icelandic settlers, where various issues were resolved and future plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Althing is called the Parliament of modern Iceland.
- Theocracy - a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique government for the Teutonic Order, etc.

Edited game code. For example, we added feature of changing leaders (check here).

► Other innovations:
• More than 500 new civilizations;
• UI was changed. It is still original UI but in pleasant black and white shade. Also a new font;
 Atmospheric music (40 tracks) and changed sounds.

Pleasant Pallet of Civilizations Colours.

Snimok_ekrana_555.thumb.png.8f8fc8aac6c7bc1d3da3f742c1f2090c.png

Snimok_ekrana_556.thumb.png.7c169daa5d6641f2de4a3e3134fb9656.png

Snimok_ekrana_557.thumb.png.afcfd1f07f224588445cdca4ebeb14e3.png

Snimok_ekrana_558.thumb.png.59180e13aea604c7c5c494356cdc153a.png

Snimok_ekrana_559.thumb.png.92783aa655ccf40b7f918602c59e9f93.png

Snimok_ekrana_560.thumb.png.320c18bab258c17416b733086705d07a.png

Snimok_ekrana_561.thumb.png.c2e615cd571b07c31e863130ce6ada71.png

Snimok_ekrana_562.thumb.png.8f9be14f9105461fb599ee0affb51dfc.png

Snimok_ekrana_563.thumb.png.058cad7c9c0560b2c814cf3750b8fc30.png

858264228_(2804).thumb.png.d60625ab2780574607855ccada9c8119.png

ideoly.thumb.png.37657d310f2a8b09ce3d6d74c1e584da.png

DOWNLOAD (PC)

Installation: Move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run either AoC2.jar, or AoC2.exe (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

I want to note that the mod was released earlier than the stated deadline, because I do not yet have the opportunity and desire to continue working due to my studies and other circumstances. But I don't want it to just get dusty on my hard drive, so I decided to share what I have. Rage of Normans scenario with events was not completed.
Have a nice game.

uaua.png.d364ab88d6d1dee1fd2832c5f4677f1a.png

polished and fun mod. i like it a lot

On 2/15/2021 at 4:30 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

i tried to convert the file. of course i converted AOC2.jar to classes.dex. but it crashed. i found there are no sea route file in map file.

to determine if the error is in sea routes, throw in the vanilla aoc2 map in pc version and see if it runs. if it does, then sea route not necessary. also, i believe the jar file could just be placed in your fav mod's folder and it would run it properly

33 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

to determine if the error is in sea routes, throw in the vanilla aoc2 map in pc version and see if it runs. if it does, then sea route not necessary. also, i believe the jar file could just be placed in your fav mod's folder and it would run it properly

what's fav mod's fordor?

maybe main problem is that i forgot to convert hex to decmail🤔

On 12/16/2020 at 12:55 AM, Reich said:

collector#0725

Can we talk on DMs in discord? I'm confused about a lot of things and I'm so close to modifying the code but it just never works. I was hoping you would show me how you changed the code without getting the jar file corrupted. My discord is BeneluxRex#0712

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Xjento
      Join  mine channel for updates link to mine channel:https://youtube.com/channel/UCJst7SWRXzCzk0fav_TpNSw
      And join mine team if u want join discord for buges or need help discord:https://discord.gg/cUWDC43MTr some screenshots

• By Italian PeC
      Age of History II : The Second Great war is an AoH2 mod with the objective of 
      completely revamping the World War 2 Scenario by perfecting it 
      and adding a completely new and exclusive mechanic : Event Trees
      THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED
      THE LINKS (BOTH ANDROID AND PC) ARE ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO: 

The mod aims to be an immersive experience for the players of AoH2 that are bored of repeating the same stuff every time with different mods. While other mods aim to expand the map, add provinces or make more scenarios, "The Second Great War" (or just TSGW) for short gives a completely new spin to an already in game scenario,  making it as interesting as possible,  by perfecting the scenario (making it better gameplay wise, as well as adding cores and diplomacy) and most of all, Adding  "Event Trees" aka an original mix between  events and Hoi4-like Focus Trees. These event trees take you to different paths depending on the nation you choose to play as, with events popping up either as one-time decision with no excess influence or as complete game changers that can change your path and your following events down the line. 

Together  with historical events, such as remilitarizing the Rhineland, opening of airports, building of museums, Historical wars, historical ultimatums and more, we also have completely new and different alternate unhistorical paths you can take your nation through. Want to ditch germany as fascist Italy and pursue an alliance with the Allies? You can! Want to focus on the economy as Germany? You can! Want to enter the Axis as a military government in Turkey? You can! Want to create the Intermarium as an alliance of sovereign states ? You can!  Want to re-establish the Monarchy in Brazil after a violent year long civil war? Hell yes you can!

This mod adds over 200 different events all over the world, with bigger Event Trees for important nations in the second great war , like Italy,  Germany, Japan, the USSR and America , but also adding massive event trees to less popular nations,  like Romania, Bulgaria, Brazil and more! 
      examples:
      So when will the mod be out? Are you going to let this 
      die and just leave this project unfinished like most modders?
      HELL NO! The mod has already been 4 month in development, and it's close to being finished, meaning that by the end of the month or even EARLIER, you could get to play it on both Android or PC with no problems!

How do I support this mod? Where can I download it the second it comes out?
      You can find the download link (when it comes out),  as well as showcases of the mod on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
      PS we also have a discord: https://discord.gg/ZWa6WTqJ

Download links: PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsEgf1aH-aB1tehRO5MTAkd54k8wV637/view?usp=drivesdk
      Download links: Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0j75ZQ6e9TVdpjTSW__aKtjziwkzStb/view?usp=drivesdk
      P.S. Great thanks to the developer of the mod for AoH2 called TNO, Aren, for helping me develop the Android version of this mod, I couldn't have done it without him ##

UPDATE 1.1 HAS JUST ARRIVED!
      IT ADDS MANY NEW FEATURES LISTED HERE!

Big thanks to Greenlion, Starlight and Stefan 

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: ~72%
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By otso-greatest
      Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
      what's new the modification adds:
      - About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union. 
      - Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
      ~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
      - A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
      - 15 ideologies.
      - Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
      - Music taken from HoI IV.
      - More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
      - Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
      - At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
      - And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
      All information in group.

Link to 1.1 
      PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view
      Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!