Age of History Games
  • Similar Content

• By mimida21
      hello, am not dead (yet), just real life being real life and my computer screen is being whacked by black screen when i leave it blacked for too long.
      anyway here's the file: Far-East Asia scenarios.rar

have fun with it.
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 200 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

V2.5 - Final Version !

-New 12 event
      -New 24 leader (with pictures)
      -And now the total number of events is 200. the total number of leaders is 45 (and they all have pictures!)

Producers : Beag_5 (me) - Price

And thanks for the help :  Mad Dog - Emrer Bozkurters - Çikolatalı Süt - Mr. Cool Brock.

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yau1h9DhEaB5WVGSa067LcNI9NwNzXF4/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil (Parch 0.3 with WW1): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1symWK-oBv2ezDVd5ZNO2tW0svV5rqJd0/view?usp=sharing

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

• By munastro
      Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.
      I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

• By mimida21
      just a little scenario that feature ALL the states/governorates within Egypt (+ they all can form egypt, no matter who you play as)
      egypt scenario.rar

this played just like united states and brazil scenario.
      and don't ask me why i made it, i just did.
    • By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!