Age of History Games
aunitydevteam

Age of Civilizations Asia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By munastro
      Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.
      I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

• By mimida21
      just a little scenario that feature ALL the states/governorates within Egypt (+ they all can form egypt, no matter who you play as)
      egypt scenario.rar

this played just like united states and brazil scenario.
      and don't ask me why i made it, i just did.
    • By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
    • By Midnight Wolfs
      Hello and i would like to share a project I'm starting its the North east map of US
      (made with a custom background its isn't finished yet)
      I'm currently making all the county's in all the states and also Canada there isn't much yet but if you got any ideas with the map please let me know 
      Progress i only started drawing the map More will be coming soon😀

• By ludwik893
      Zapraszamy! Pracuję nad mod dla Eurazji i Afryki Północnej. Koncentruje się na Azji Wschodniej (Chiny, Japonia, Korea), Indie, Persja, Europa Zachodnia, Rusi, Skandynawowie. Chciałbym poznać poglądy społeczności AoH2. Pierwsza wersja próbna będzie dostępna wkrótce.            
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!