Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Clashwithjhakas
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MEGA.NZ - BETA-1.0
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR DRIVE -  BETA-1.0

I am making 3 different scenarios , 2 of them are based on reality while 1 is for fun (there are more), 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the places by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      The map of India is not completed yet but other 2 are completed .The modern day map of India will be detailed and 100% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  
      Total mod/game size - 607 MB
      DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK OR FROM HERE

The mod is under work (Beta 1.0 is  released).
      Comment if u find any mistakes or suggestions or questions 😊

• By ludwik893
      Zapraszamy! Pracuję nad mod dla Eurazji i Afryki Północnej. Koncentruje się na Azji Wschodniej (Chiny, Japonia, Korea), Indie, Persja, Europa Zachodnia, Rusi, Skandynawowie. Chciałbym poznać poglądy społeczności AoH2. Pierwsza wersja próbna będzie dostępna wkrótce.            
    • By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 

Edit - The files are lost , you should use this map made by me - 
      Because this id was lost by mistake so I made another id and made the map again .

• By WawsCraft
      So i made a ww3, and almost every country in the world is fighting, and i was expecting a major difference in korea peninsula, but, this happens instead.

As you can see, china and russia is in a very bad conditions, but, korea, are you kidding me?

• By Japanese Scenarios
      JAPANESE-CHİNESE WAR
      Vassals:

China:
      Xinjiang
      Yunnan
      Xibei San Ma
      Shanxi

Japan:
      Mengjiang
      Manchukuo

Download:
      jcw.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!