Age of History Games
Schattie4585

Big East Asia (DEAD)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Xjento
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that a bit like eu4, Best played in 100 A.I aggressiveness.
      Im now in control for now.
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain, Tsardom of Russia and Austria-Hungary (soon japan) by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      Current new Update 
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NG4mMdZsSN
      Helpers: @Trian RA(android) @siyomono0(created the mod)

link for updates
      Android: Here(updated)
      Pc
      4:1440.zip
      5:
      1440.rar
    • By Hons
      Java is a small mod i thought of 2 years ago but ended up cancelling it but today i will be starting to make it, this will also be my first mod i ever created. The mod as what the title says will be focusing on the island of Java and Bali, anyways here's what i will be featuring :
      A map of the island of Java and Bali (Separate Maps for Regencies and Districts of Java/Bali) Including Regions, Cities, and District Names for the Provinces Various historical scenarios New Civilizations New Soundtracks Including Leaders and their flags  New UI (Using and modifying 'Conquerors AOC2/EU4' UI and SFX) Maybe some modifications to the game? ( Maybe changes to the mechanism of the game if i can ) Indonesian Language , 21% Done. I don't think im going to make the mod for Android too
      Download PC : Soon after it's done obviously
      Discord : https://discord.gg/za9WQR6CdG
      8:00 PM
      it's all done! though there are some errors while making the provinces so it'll take abit more of time to finish the map.
       - Land Provinces done.

UPDATES :
      * (01/07/21) Regencies of Java Map done.
      * (03/07/21) Working on UI, Soundtracks, and Game stuff.
      *(13/12/21) Further Progress unknown, currently stopped.
    • By FuseSelf555
      Today I release about Modern East Asia, What would you know them in future?
      Link here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5j7d4kn2nvrllgy/Modern+East+Asia.rar/file
      Scenario Tag: 1636098858994wmmgubdf
    • By TDani12
      !!!THIS IS THE ALPHA VERSION OF THE SCENARIO!!!
      After downloading and extracting the .rar file, read the "READ ME BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!" .txt file.
      1633536795861dskppdpd.rar
    • By Xjento
      new mod today
      this is a world war two mod with events
      events-50
      one day = one turn
      battles and events like operation barbarossa invasion of italy and mod
      added maginot
      added soviet victory
      added allies victory
      Fixed china=next update
      Age of World War II.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!