Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

PC RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iMKxYSofCiQyelzBQh3cj_LNkt3QMxa1/view?usp=sharing
      ANDROID(MOBILE) RELEASE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lYnhUZWGLcliSxFL-fNWeCuek42ljdDr/view?usp=drivesdk
      VERSION 1.1

• By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.1.1F
      Age of Elder Scrolls - modification, that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Map of the Nirn (4620 prov., 70 scenarios, 307 form.civs);
      -Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 57 scenarios, 131 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov., 8 scenarios, 4 form.civs);
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov., 7 scenarios, 8 form.civs);
      -Simplified map of the Tamriel (612 prov., 9 scenarios, 87 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Music from the TES games (61 tracks);
      -New sounds;
      -New font;
      -New icons;
      -New interface;
      -1520 new civilizations;
      -Some new ideologies;
      -Remaded "Ages";
      -Mechanics of the leaders remade under the "National bonuses" (201 in total);
      -Code changes like in Bloody Europe II.
      Mod is available for PC and Androids
      DOWNLOAD LINKS:
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive
      PC-fix
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive
      ANDROID:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

Also check my old mod: 
      Bloody Europe II

• By Hhskksjsjs
      Привет! Помогите, пожалуйста, сделать карту для мода, буду очень признателен.Hey! Please help me make a map for the mod, I will be very grateful
    • By Astolfo
      Hi everyone! I created MY first complete map, I made it with minimal support, I hope you like it! ;З
      Along with the map, you will receive 6 scenarios, but a little rather poor, but I tried!
      And yes! this is the same map where Belarus is a super power! 
      If you like it, in the future I will release an updated version, shift the map frame, add provinces and much more, please rate it! :З
      110 prov
      6 scenario
      do not pay attention to the strange flags in the screenshots, I made this map on the basis of one old mod, in the game there will be no such flags 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcPSe8Dy0dQOAs36g5bZ7FQRsOJ_h1Cr/view?usp=sharing
      To install the map you will need:
      even hands
      transfer rusich to AoC / Map
      In the Age_of_Civilizations.json folder, copy one of the map lines, and paste the name of the new map
      Move rus_L and rus_R to backgraund, and play!
      Author: Astolfo 70%, Osobo Krivou 30%

• By Vedemy
      Thats my first map about Yugoslavian Wars
      How to install scenarios you can watch there - 
      Good Luck!
      UPD1 : I added an zip-archive for this scenario
      UPD2 : I added a few new tags and image of the scenario
      UPD3 : I added a new civilization - Istria

1624547533433lmlujsov.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!