Jump to content
Age of Civilizations

Rate this mod:  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The IM said:

i have plans to release the alpha of the entire project from 1 to most likely 30 June. So it will be a whole cross section of the month because every day I will be doing events to a country and when each of the larger countries (probably from 10) will have their own events I will be satisfied and then I will only upgrade to newer versions every week

Cool.  The tech tree looks interesting.  Do you think at one point you will do the whole Earth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, General Whiskers said:

Cool.  The tech tree looks interesting.  Do you think at one point you will do the whole Earth?

thanks for the idea but creating the earth would be a bit monotonous. But ... for the future I can try to do the whole world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 10:13 PM, The IM said:

I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:

Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
"Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".

English:

Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
"A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!

Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:

0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!

0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!

android?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 9:13 PM, The IM said:

I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:

Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
"Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".

English:

Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
"A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!

Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:

0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!

0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!

0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.

 

I hope this mod is still alive, it looks very promising and something different, keep it up! I hope that in the future you will give a little of your love to a small country like Moldova, it is a pity to always see it neglected, it has also an interesting and unfair past, maybe I could help you, I would be happy to help you in general, maybe with some ideas. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could try to create some events to try to create something similar to the cases belli with some countries for example, let’s say that I (as Russia) decide to attack Ukraine I would have needed to complete a focus that it could be called “reintegrate Ukraine” and if I attack Ukraine without having completed the focus, an event would pop up that would make the happiness of my country go down as well as the relations with other countries, you could also lose your alliance with other countries as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, The IM said:

IF SOMEONE GOT IDEA FOR TREE TO:
-FRANCE,GERMANY,UK,POLAND or RUSSIA

Just comment. From now i read every!

 

You can create Russian events in wich as can choose it's ideology and events such can make Russia bigger and stronger

Edited by Javey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 2:39 AM, TheSleppyAurochs said:

I hope this mod is still alive, it looks very promising and something different, keep it up! I hope that in the future you will give a little of your love to a small country like Moldova, it is a pity to always see it neglected, it has also an interesting and unfair past, maybe I could help you, I would be happy to help you in general, maybe with some ideas. 

 

Eram sigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sr. _Mario_Vargas
      Saludos a todos los que se asomaron por aquí a ver mi trabajo. en esta ocasión les traigo un escenario sobre los Estados, regiones, provincias y departamentos de los países de américa, Desde Canadá hasta chile. Espero que lo disfruten. 
      En este escenario podrás encontrar: 
      Las regiones de Chile - Las provincias de Argentina. Ecuador y Cuba - Los departamentos Colombianos,  Peruanos, Bolivianos y Paraguayos - y - Los estados de Venezuela
      Todo esto, bajo los limites que ofrece el juego con sus propias provincias originales. 
      Por el momento centro américa no está incluida, debido a que lanzare mi escenario antes de finalizarlo, para averiguar cómo será la recepción de la comunidad. 
       
       
      States of America.rar



    • By Alanva36
      Hello there!

      My Plan Was To make a Fresh Modern Day that will be Part Of More Than 1 Scenario.
      Modern Day Scenario Contains:
      New Fresh Map 307 Countries[Including New] Custom Ideologies[WIP] Events[WIP] Alliances[African Axis,African Comitern]  Fun And More! Download:
      Alanva36MW[1.25]F.rar
      This Is How It Looks:

    • By Smarty99
      Hello! I want to present you my scenario I started working on, "Aftermath of the Volkskrieg".
      The whole thing begins in the year 2026 after many events leading to a complete new situation, without the NATO or an EU keeping Russia and China inside their borders and containing new dangers for every independent nation in this world. I will talk about the lore in later posts, but first things first here is the map of Europe so far:


      At this point I only have Europe which is still far from complete, so first thing would be to work on basic things: Diplomacy, Ideology,
      etc. So here is my road map:
      100% Finish Europe
      90% Implement Asia
      50% Implement Africa
      0% Implement America
      0% Bring everything to a higher level
    • By Ljayxy
      Hello!
      This scenario shows Russian empire in time 2 war world!
       
      Scenario: worldwar2 Russia.zip
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hi everyone! I am working on a scenario of the first Balkan war with events on the map of Europe, there is still no download link since I have not finished it yet, here are some images of what I have

  • Our picks

×
×
  • Create New...