Age of Civilizations

I am confused literally with everything in the events menu can someone help?
Or at least give me a link to a guide?
Because i want to start making good scenarios

(Jeśli jesteś z polski (lub jeśli Łukasz czyta) to poprostu pisz po polsku)

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, Kajos100 said:

I am confused literally with everything in the events menu can someone help?
Or at least give me a link to a guide?
Because i want to start making good scenarios

(Jeśli jesteś z polski (lub jeśli Łukasz czyta) to poprostu pisz po polsku)

To create a working event, you need to put "civilizations exist" in the triggers section and choose the civilization you gave the event 

For example: germany got the event  "declare war", you need to put the civilizations exist to Germany

Edited by Leeb

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Poke5771
      Alright, so, I've been getting into AoC2 mapmaking for a bit now. I have the actual making of a map down, I know how to do it all, and following a tutorial I made a map with 3 provinces. 
      So I went on to try and make an Italian provinces map, which Ive finally finished. However, it wont work. I made another map of the Balkans, it wont work either. I tried to make another small province map, say 3 or 4, and it worked fine. I've made sure all the provinces are in the correct order and the sizes are all normal. It never works! If you need any files or screenshots, my discord is Spooke#5771, or after October it's Poke#5771. Please help!
    • By KaosChrysor21
      The title is longwinded but basically what I'm trying to do is to make an event that can be received by the player, no matter what country he is playing as. This is kind of a compromise since I know that you can't make events with multiple recipients, but if there's any way to make this work that'll be great, thanks!
    • By Thefernofrommars
      For some reason my 1 And 0 Provinces are not showing up, and instead are showing up with Iberian Provinces please help asap
    • By Sr. _Mario_Vargas
      Buenas a todos los que me lean, tengo un problemas y quisiera saber si alguien sabe solucionarlo o decirme que hacer para arreglarlo.
      La situación es esta, estoy en medio de una partida, voy jugando y me encuentro bastante avanzado con una civilizacion, ya llevo mas de 2000 turnos, y resulta que las relaciones diplomaticas se trancan, con la mayoria de civilizaciones se tranforman a cero, y con algunas otras, me dejas como civilizacion amiga o enemiga. 
      Si alguien sabe de algo, se agradeceria bastante la ayuda o cualquier aporte sobre mis problemas, muchas gracias. 
  • Popular Now

• Our picks