Age of Civilizations
davidtjk

Age of civilization 2 new great project

This is project i wanna make like one person will choose country and is not matter country your born i don't care and i need to put your profile image for leader and put profile name for leader. If you want  you can say i want this flag for 'your country want choose'  for this country, Don't worry I will do it fast but i need more people i already do austria and poland , If you want you can say how big country can be for your own Thank's   

Screenshot (57).png

Screenshot (56).png

On 5/29/2020 at 4:51 AM, davidtjk said:

This is project i wanna make like one person will choose country and is not matter country your born i don't care and i need to put your profile image for leader and put profile name for leader. If you want  you can say i want this flag for 'your country want choose'  for this country, Don't worry I will do it fast but i need more people i already do austria and poland , If you want you can say how big country can be for your own Thank's   

Screenshot (57).png

Screenshot (56).png

Can you add me

Posted (edited)

ok guys i really think what i will do on africa i think will give random countries to european like ww1 or ww2 and are they any asian   for asia

Edited by davidtjk