There's nothing here yet
Hello there! A few days ago i decided to make a map for this game that is bigger than vanilla but also looks like vanilla. So here i am with my plans right now. I'm open to suggestions!
- Map will be focused on WW2 and Modern World
- Currently drew 2373 provinces (Each red mark is a province)
Hello everyone. I need to tell you, what this mod: Game of Thrones Mod (Based on mod Addon 2.0) - Mods - Age of History Games (ageofcivilizationsgame.com) is dead. But I will make new Game of Thrones mod, what should be more cooler and reliable. When I was making old GoT mod, I was don`t know much about lore of GoT. It`s sad, what so much work is ended, but I promise, I will make way coller thing. Plus, it was my first mod and I did a lot of mistakes. Now, when I working on 10+ mods, I have good experience. I will do not add anything new to my old GoT mod. But if you wanna download old mod, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1DeSEV7UPAuMbHS4pgM-nQAQc6W3P0Y/view?usp=sharing
Now, I will start work on new GoT mod.
Good luck everyone!
(Also, if you wanna know, why I was so long offline, that`s because my country in real war. I`m in Ukraine)
By Italian PeC
This is a new side project I made while working on Age of Imperialism (https://youtu.be/fK4vhQE35w4)
It's a beta of a mod that focuses on Western Europe. And similarly to Bloody Europe, it adds a whole lot of new provinces, just a lot more and only for Western Europe.
For now only France, Italy, Switzerland, Benelux, Southern England and Half of Germany are done, with 3400+ provinces in total! The main scenario is 1099: The First Crusade, but the mod has many other scenarios.
It adds 37 new formables, many of them new countries.
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.1:
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
Version 1.0.1 The Red Storm:
• More than 100 new events in 1936
• Full content for USA
• Complete content for the USSR
• UK Content
• Finished TNO scenarios
• Added leaders for the Reichskommisariats in Russia and some in Europe
• Many new Reichskommisariats
• Civilizations from the editor have been added to the game (can now be used in the editor in the Android version)
• Rework ideologies
• Many new civilizations
• Leaders for the Russian states in the TNO scenario added
• Rebellions in the Reichskommisariats in Russia in case of German Victory
• New scenarios: Vivé la France and The Red Storm
• New images for events
• Monarchical victory in the Spanish civil war added (Spanish Empire)
• Big nerf to Germany and Japan
• Strengthening of the USSR and China
• Changed the effects of terrain types
• Allied victory in WW2 was added (yes, there wasn't yet XD)
• The scenarios of 1939, 1941, 1942, 1836, 1792 and 1700 have been improved.
• New leaders
• Increased profits in 1936
• New music
• The events for the USA and the USSR will have an image and description
• Change in the flags of the Chinese states of 1936
• Now USA, UK and France will not lose millions of gold
• Now the USSR will not lose gold during the Barbarossa operation
• New Font
• Minor changes
• Bugs fixed
By Italian PeC
The B.C.E. Mod is a mod that focuses on the year 1000 BCE.
Its still in beta but the download is already here, go to this video's description to download the mod:
● a new map
● over 1400 provinces
● 100+ new nations
● Reformable uncivilized Tribes you can reform into normal kingdoms
● re-done ideologies
● new UI (on PC)
● new music (on android)
● historically accurate states
If YOU are having issues downloading the mod, or want to show your campaigns with it, check the discord for help: https://discord.gg/B3BFQJAWPX
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls