There's nothing here yet
By Italian PeC
The B.C.E. Mod is a mod that focuses on the year 1000 BCE.
Its still in beta but the download is already here, go to this video's description to download the mod:
● a new map
● over 1400 provinces
● 100+ new nations
● Reformable uncivilized Tribes you can reform into normal kingdoms
● re-done ideologies
● new UI (on PC)
● new music (on android)
● historically accurate states
If YOU are having issues downloading the mod, or want to show your campaigns with it, check the discord for help: https://discord.gg/B3BFQJAWPX
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
-Because the mod is no longer in Alpha
Age of Gang - a mod created in honor of the GTA San Andreas game
This mod has the following features:
- Fictional ideologies of states
- ≈1000 provinces on the map (this is only approximately, the mod is in the alpha test and it is not known how many provinces there will actually be).
- New States(gangs)
- New Fonts
- Events on the history of GTA SA
- Support for Russian and English languages
- New formable states(gangs)
- Other things
Los Santos - 100%
San Fierro - 100%
Las Venturas - 100%
Red County - 100%
Bone County - 100%
Flint County - 100%
Whetstone - 100%
Tierra Robada - 100%
By Resul Pasha
Juven '' An advanced map of the middle east ''
Let me tell you what's in Juven right away.
A detailed realistic map,
Higher quality scenarios and more scenarios,
New formable civilizations,
Nice background and more just wait.
You can follow the developments here : https://discord.gg/4ZaH3aKvMY
By @Resul Pasha and @urdekreiz
So , I had worked for almost 3 days and made 800AD scenario ! Hope you like the screenshots of the game. I still have to add more things to the scenario . I had added soo many new civilizations and still I haven't worked on Americas . This game also contains 4 more provinces that I had made for my personal use but I will give you the scenario with the 4 new provinces . I had also added some civilizations for fun but they didnt change any much game experience . All the custom flags are not real . They are made by me .
Tell me if you think that there are some issues in this scenario .
I had taken inspiration from - HERE
I will soon upload the scenario after completing Americas .
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls