Age of History Games

Hej potrzebuje pomocy próbuje zrobić własny scenariusz i mam problem. Próbuje skopiować nowy świat i porobić coś ale nie umiem skopiować jak kopiuje, i wchodzecdo gry to jest error i jak kliknie to wyrzuca mnie z gry.Dajcie jakiś scenariusz 2018 lub w góre lub jak to skopiować.                                                 

Hey I need help trying to make my own script and I have a problem. I am trying to copy a new world and do something but I don't copy it when I copy it and entering the game is an error and when I click it throws me out of the game. Give some scenario 2018 or up or how to copy it.

Sory bad english

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Commieslav
      Hi! I've recently started working on a WW1 scenario,and I plan on making it as realistic as possible. If anyone has any links that contain the industry/economy of each country (besides South America,I don't plan on making events for them since they didn't see much fighting),the human development index,diplomatic relations (besides the obvious), ethnic demographics (cores and stuff) and happiness/satisfaction with their country,please share it in the replies. Maps of the Middle East would also be useful, since I'm troubling to find maps with Nejd,Hejaz and Jabal Shammar on them,and also the maps of China and east Asia (some sources say Mongolia and Tibet were independent,some say they weren't.
      Update: Starting militaries of important countries are done,only a small number left!
    • By redr1p
      SHANGAI VICTORY (WW3)
      This is a scenario after ww 3
      The Shangai powers beat NATO  
      Russia and China are the new superpowers in the world
      America, Italy, France, Britany, Turkey, India, Germany and many other NATO countries collapsed

ShangaiVictory.rar
    • By Nicsos2
      Всем привет! Я решил сделать свой мод на аддон+. Потому что он так и не вышел на свет.
       Мой мод в процессе, задавайте вопросы, я отвечу. Я готовлю пока один очень глобальный и не обычный сценарий его готовность 70%. А мод готов на 30%

Hello everyone I decided to make  my mod on addon+. Because it was never released.
      My mod is in the process, ask questions, I will answer. I'm still preparing one very global and not the usual scenario, its readiness is 70%. And the mod is ready for 30%

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By General Whiskers
      This is the 1946 scenario I created.  It has events and allows you to have large armies (over 1 mil if your playing as Germany) to make it more realistic.  This alternate history scenario is planned to have at least 15 events. 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!