Age of History 3

4 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Meh. Erika is in the 1960s, while this is in the modern day.

That wasnt the idea.

34 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Then this might not be the mod for you. I don't know. I've only heard of Project Erika after I posted about my mod here so... :classic_blink:

He meant that this won't die in development

23 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Ah, now that makes sense. But if anybody asks, I'm not trying to copy anybody. Except I guess the decisions menu from 11:59. That was cool.

I just would like to see the mod completed one Day and seams that your Project is ambicius Project Erika was ambicius but the guy dont Say anythink from the mod Page publication that was in late 2019.

20 minutes ago, Marius said:

I just would like to see the mod completed one Day and seams that your Project is ambicius Project Erika was ambicius but the guy dont Say anythink from the mod Page publication that was in late 2019.

I hope for that too. But I'm a bit busy this week, so there isn't much time for mod development.

June 7, 2020: The first major part of China's story bit is complete. Now to set up AI activation...
If you saw the sneak peek on my Discord, you'd know what I'm talking about when I say "the first major part". :classic_wink:

Edited by Chairman Baad

2 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

June 7, 2020: The first major part of China's story bit is complete. Now to set up AI activation...
If you saw the sneak peek on my Discord, you'd know what I'm talking about when I say "the first major part". :classic_wink:

AI activation setup is complete. Next stop: Catalonia, Transnistria and Gagauzia.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games