Age of History 3

Build 7 is ready to go.

Story changes:

• Added the 2020 and 2022 🇳🇨 New Caledonia independence referendums [🇫🇷🇳🇨 France and New Caledonia]
  • Added the 2022 Chuukese independence referendum [🇫🇲 Micronesia]
  • Made changes to 🇮🇱 Israel's invasion of 🇵🇸 Palestine
  • Added scripted peace deals for the revolts in Western Sahara, Catalonia, Transnistria, and Gagauzia [🇲🇦🇪🇸🇲🇩 Multiple Countries]
  • Converted the "Kosovo situation" event to a decision [🇷🇸 Serbia]
  • The Far East Confederacy is now playable if 🇷🇺 Russia loses the Neo-Soviet Uprising
  • Set the chance for 🇩🇪 Germany to become fascist to 5%
  • Added some new event descriptions

New countries:

• Republic of Chuuk [part of 🇫🇲 Micronesia]

Other changes:

• Adjusted the map background colors
  • Nerfed Fascism
  • Bug fixes
Edited by Chairman Baad

27 minutes ago, Argentum said:

I can't download the latest android versions

Until I post an s-ul link (which you'll have to wait until tomorrow for), you'll just have to keep trying Google Drive until it works.

Edited by Chairman Baad

11 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Until I post an s-ul link (which you'll have to wait until tomorrow for), you'll just have to keep trying Google Drive until it works.

Ok, thanks!

23 minutes ago, Archit Pasayat said:

Hey! Can you add something like war between india Pakistan and stuff for ownership of Kashmir?

I'm currently stuck on what sort of events would lead up to that. But if you join my Discord, you can find other players who can help add to your suggestion and come up with a complete story bit.

Hey, a question. Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela hasnt events right?

PD: When playing with Russia and Putin dies its the more funny thing that I see in all this game XD

Build 8 is upon us. This build mainly focuses on Africa.

Story changes:

• Added the civil wars in 🇱🇾 Libya and the 🇨🇫 Central African Republic (There may be some bugs that rarely occur)
  • Added the Anglophone Crisis [🇨🇲 Cameroon]
  • Added the Zanzibar independence movement [🇹🇿 Tanzania]
  • Added the East African Federation [🇧🇮🇰🇪🇷🇼🇸🇸🇹🇿🇺🇬 Multiple Countries]
  • Added a special event called the Tuareg Shock [🇩🇿🇲🇱🇳🇪 Multiple Countries]
  • Added an opportunity to take over Ceuta and the Canary Islands [🇲🇦 Morocco and 🇪🇸 Spain]

New countries:

Other changes:

• As of 28 August, the name "THE GLOBALIST" is no longer in use. All mentions of it have been replaced.
  • Set up cores in Kashmir, the Kuril Islands, the Hala'ib Triangle, and Palestine
  • Fixed the cores in the Korean Peninsula
  • Updated the Modern Day thumbnail
  • Bug fixes
Edited by Chairman Baad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games