Age of History Games
  1. Cayo

Cayo

• Similar Content

• By anonymous8
      Add spies, you can send them to another country to get some information like:
      Army size, How much gold they have, How much gold they earn, How much they can recruit etc.
      There is a chance the spy will get caught. But, the weaker the nation, the lower the chance he gets caught. If he got caught the country might decrease relations with you.
      If a country sends a spy to your country, they will get your info and see if you're weak so they can attack you. If your country is strong, they might fail and you get a message that [country] sent a spy to you, then you can decide what to do: send insult, declare war, demand other stuff etc.
    • By marksameh
      As i think that there was a update from 1 month ago, there is still hope that Lukasz will still update the game, so I have got a suggestion that would improve the game, now as you see, some provinces have got no name, so it appears as fokus and on any map mode as "    ",  and provinces that have got this can't be clicked if they are the largest city of the country/civilization, e.x. Look at Cameroon, now look at the province that is in the north, you will see that it has fokus name and "    ", now when Cameroon's captial city has low pop like 10k-20k, this city could be its largest, if it is name is blank i won't know what province it is referring to because most of the provinces have got fokus, this suggestion might not be necessary, but it would help if i am searching for provinces.
    • By Mxnkey72
      Since there are no mods for ios, I thought of a way someone could add them. For example, in Minecraft you can download skins etc online, and mods. So we can implement a system similar to it for Aoc2.
    • By Yetaloz
      In the game you can change the name of your country, now i wish that you could change the flag in the game :c
    • By Darkfri
      Hello! I came to talk about a great site/app that can be used to create maps of each season for the AoC.
      The site in question I'm talking about is
      http://geacron.com

Take a look at the site, you'll love it, as I also loved seeing you. And this is what I come to bring to you, I hope you create many maps.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!