Age of History Games
SpikySphere

Changing music in Android

Posted (edited)

I enjoy AOC2. But, the music isn't really to my taste. I'd like to be able to edit what music plays in the game. I am on Android. I have downloaded an A P K editor so that I can access and edit the game files. Is anybody able to help?

Edited by SpikySphere
Clarification

Posted (edited)

Go to assets - >music. Add your own music. The music must be in ogg format. You must not delete "Impact_Allegretto" and "Scheming_Weasel". Impact_Allegretto is the music that plays while the game is loading, Scheming_Weasel is the music that plays when the console is open. If you want to replace this music with your own, rename your music to Impact_Allegretto or Scheming_Weasel and add it to the folder. After you add your music to the folder, open the file with the names of the music and write the names of the music that you added.

Edited by dimaz448

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Commieslav
      Hi! I've recently started working on a WW1 scenario,and I plan on making it as realistic as possible. If anyone has any links that contain the industry/economy of each country (besides South America,I don't plan on making events for them since they didn't see much fighting),the human development index,diplomatic relations (besides the obvious), ethnic demographics (cores and stuff) and happiness/satisfaction with their country,please share it in the replies. Maps of the Middle East would also be useful, since I'm troubling to find maps with Nejd,Hejaz and Jabal Shammar on them,and also the maps of China and east Asia (some sources say Mongolia and Tibet were independent,some say they weren't.
      Update: Starting militaries of important countries are done,only a small number left!
    • By Underscore_
      How to add a new language or custom language on AoC2.
      1. you need to copy bundles.properties and paste it on other folder
      2. Go to inside the bundles.properties file that you copied and translate it with your language
      3. add your language tag on your language file name, it should be like this: bundles_yourtaghere.properties
      3. if you done it, paste it on game/languages
      4. to add flag, you need to go to inside age_of_civilizations file, the file should be inside game/languages folder
      5. and then add your language tag and your flag tag, to find the flags tag, you need to go to game/flagsH and you will find your flag tag and your flag that you want to add. Then, it should be like this: ;yourlanguagetag;yourflagtag;
      6. Save it and done 👍
      If you still don't understand, you can go to my YouTube Channel i will upload the video soon.
    • By Underscore_
      Is it possible to add wonders images on android? I always confused about x and y things because i don't know about location provinces and to know the location provinces thing i need to use map editor but it need to use the computer.
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello, I was looking for a good background for the map of the earth, because the one that comes by default already bored me, could someone pass me some?
    • By Nofinle
      I have been trying to start AOC2 for a long time, but this fails. I've checked everything to see if I have unsuitable apps, but everything works. I can't give the game back either. I need help
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!