1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry
2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports
3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting
4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?
5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday
6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4
7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly
8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
By Rico Rodriguez
Hi. I was trying to find the new update in internet but I can't. I buy the game from steam and update game on it. but it crash badly all the time. but the older version is working perfectly. if anyone have the original game file or even the setup, I would be thankful if you share it with me. It's two day I can't play this game and I'm getting crazy 🤪
PL:Chciałbym podać sugestie którą można by było dodać do gry. Mianowicie chodzi tu o ranking globalny armii naszego państwa na przykład jak jest ranking ekonomi na świecie tak mógłby być taki ranking wojska/armii
Powiedzcie co myślicie o tym pomyśle.
ENG:I'd like to give some suggestions that could be added to the game. Namely, it is about the global ranking of our country's army, for example, as is the economy ranking in the world, it could be such a military / army ranking
Tell me what you think about this idea
@Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!
Just write +1 to comments for support this topic, this game and an update!
I've decided to continue making the 1960s scenario mod using the already existing addon+ mod. Why? Well funny story, on Saturday I downloaded the mod out of curiosity, however I did not expect it to fully wipe all my game progress. This includes the 1960 scenario data. So, I had to remake the entire thing, which took awhile, but I did it. Thankfully, all the custom leaders survived, but things like the custom ideologies I added are gone. Luckly, I have them saved in the scenario mod folder, but I'll have to find a way to reintegrate them into the game.
Heres some screenshots of what the scenario looks like now
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls