Resul

2. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

3. JustAnUser

JustAnUser

• Similar Content

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
    • By Lucas L
      I made a little scenario about 260 BC in the Western Mediterranean Sea.At this time,two civilizations begin to compete to have the predomination in the Mediterrean Sea...
      About tecnology:The two civilizations have the standard tecnology level,0.45.
      I can't share a link because I'm from android (I'm waiting for Workshop) but I share some photos with you:
      PICTURES:
      https://imageshack.us/i/poNkfLqzp
      https://imageshack.us/i/pn44wNIIp
      Release:Waiting for Workshop...
      Thank you for reading!
    • By Alexander The Great
      It's a little map but funny at the same time.
      I hope you enjoy 👍  
      DOWNLOAD HERE

• By Basilio Paleologo
      I made a Some ancient Korean new flags. What do you think?

Buyeo

Dumakru

Dongye

Okjeo

Gojoseon

Jin (Korea)

Gaya
      Some ancient Korean new flags.zip
  • Popular Now