Age of Civilizations
MehmetCeran

Weird Country Names Anda Missing Letters ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TyFolkes15
      Hello guys, I need help here, every time I make a custom scenario on Android, the turns are extremely slow, the AI countries takes 10 minutes or more to finish the turn, I tried turning whole Continents to wasteland, but it didn't work, plz help.
    • By ezeD
      i want to create a mod but i dont mean create some escenarios and create events. i mean REAL MODDING i want to code the game but i dont know where to start i mean i dont find any code archive. i have time and i want to do it but i need some directions. please if any one create a mod codding the game please guide me at the beguining please

• By Brunski
      How do you make those damn logo i wanna know
    • By Jacob Sisson
      I'm trying to create a new leader but it wont save, I have tried over and over again but it still wont work, I even installed the app again to see if it would work, I'm pretty sure I remember it working before . I dont know if I'm doing something wrong. I've just tried typing a name and adding a civilization and nothing saves.
    • By KaosChrysor21
      I'm fairly new to the game and definitely new to the map editor and I've just been playing around with the editor. I'm curious if there's a way to make an event where 1 larger country e.g. USA would split into multiple countries e.g. Union and Confederacy. Thanks!