Age of History Games
WorkPlease

Modern World but YOU decide what happens

Brazil become a empire again and take Venezuela,Uruguay,Argentina,Bolívia, Peru, Guianas,Suriname, Chile and some African country's like collonys also sorry for the bad English 😕

On 12/07/2020 at 12:20, Manjoca said:

O Brasil se tornou um império novamente e toma Venezuela, Uruguai, Argentina, Bolívia, Peru, Guianas, Suriname, Chile e alguns países africanos como colônias também lamentam o mau inglês 😕

And ends after sulist independence

Posted (edited)

Bolsonaro flees to Rio de Janeiro after the Brazilian Civil War and founds the State of Guanabara, São Paulo and Minas Gerais are independent while the rest of Brazil becomes communist

Edited by SudBrazilien

Australia owns all of Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand, and is under a fascist Government while in a communist civil war on Mainland Australia. (yes i am Australian)

add a holy bulgarian empire and make usa fight canada and make the zulu empire back and give switzerland half of italy and make khazakhstan a super power and somalia take control of tunisia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The Stew Man
      What is Dawn of Tomorrow?
      Dawn of Tomorrow is an AoH II mod focusing the game in a more contemporary, modern setting, Although realism and complexity are not priorities, DoT still tries to deliver a fun and fresh experience.

What are the features?
      The features that are included in Dawn of Tomorrow are the following:
      Icons, UI and many graphical aspects updated to be more modern; Lots of new sounds replacing the old ones A new soundtrack (a.k.a Hearts of Iron IV soundtrack) New scenarios all set in the modern era A couple of new ideologies Some more that I'm forgetting Currently, the mod is a Work In Progress and not even nearly finished, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in many departments, I don't promise anything big, just a project that delivers the look and feel of a modern setting in AoH II whilst being fun.

Scenarios won't have scripted events and if they do, they'll be minimal events to keep the game flow interesting and add a bit more of flair to the world.

Some scenarios I have in mind are obviously the Modern Day, apart from that, here are some planned ones:
      2000 - Anno Domini 2000 2001 - Seven Hours (Based on Half-Life 2's Seven Hour War, the world VS the Combine Empire) 2004 - Buried West (USSR wins the Cold War) 2020 - Second American Civil War 2022 - Shattered World (The world has fallen and a lot has happened) 2030 - Legacy of War (Post WWIII Scenario) 2050 - Contact! (Alien invasion) As previously stated, this is a Work In Progress, some assets are even placeholders from other mods, there is no set release date but I will keep you all updated with info on the progress of the mod.

• By davidtjk
      MEGA POLITIC           
      MEGA POLITIC is about this era and this project focused on the countries main goal and they dreams  .
      Goals on this and features project
      -Scenario ( 1 probably )
      -New civilizations
      -New Leaders
      -Focus tree
    • By Keshav123
      I have been working on Indian Map of 2020 , It will contain festivals/events and every state's governor and every states relations with other ones , some of the districts have been added to India frictionally by me only . Note the map is not 100% correct / accurate . 
      NOTE -  90% of all the flags are frictional . 

• By Alanva36
      Hello there!

My Plan Was To make a Fresh Modern Day that will be Part Of More Than 1 Scenario.
      Modern Day Scenario Contains:
      New Fresh Map 307 Countries[Including New] Custom Ideologies[WIP] Events[WIP] Alliances[African Axis,African Comitern]  Fun And More! Download:
      Alanva36MW[1.25]F.rar
      This Is How It Looks:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!