Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
kokakolabrooooo

Mod Stolen Iron || A mod focused on Hearts of Iron 4 || Beta with Europe soon

Questions  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

On 9/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, kokakolabrooooo said:

Here's quick look of it ingame

 

One small mistake: the tip of the UAE`s borders (northeast) should belong to  Oman (unless it`s like that in the original HoI4 map,then I`s ok).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commieslav said:

One small mistake: the tip of the UAE`s borders (northeast) should belong to  Oman (unless it`s like that in the original HoI4 map,then I`s ok).

alr gonna fix that,btw let me explain how do I do it,as first I am trying to make modern day borders possible,and when the full version gets released I will start on updates so it fits some missed borders (Like Transjordan)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

alr gonna fix that,btw let me explain how do I do it,as first I am trying to make modern day borders possible,and when the full version gets released I will start on updates so it fits some missed borders (Like Transjordan)

Oooh ok then. I`m excited for the release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STOLEN IRON

Hi,this mod is focused on HoI4's map,but the main goal of this mod isn't just the map,but events.Photos down and through the pages.

 

Alright,so entering the game,you are being welcomed with Hearts of Iron's quotes(with specialized font hopefully).

After the loading screen ends,you are going to spot a totally new environment (link- https://youtu.be/xfOknLcrwsQ ).

The 13000 map is pretty big so may the first opening it will last a little longer.

A lot of scenarios will be on the list for you to play,only 1939 and WW2 with events.

Over 200 new flags for the different ideologies for the nations (from HoI4).
Over 300 new formable civilizations,to the very alternatives!

A bunch of mini-maps,like Central American map,Korean map,Benelux,etc.

 

Yes,as you know in Hearts of Iron the British Isles (and Faroe Islands) are misplaced,that will be fixed.

 

And yeah,I am planning to add some smaller maps.

I hope you enjoy the mod when it gets released,for now we are close to releasing the beta version,that will include just Europe,but please be patient because it's really hard and time consuming,thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

STOLEN IRON

Hi,this mod is focused on HoI4's map,but the main goal of this mod isn't just the map,but events.Photos down and through the pages.

 

Alright,so entering the game,you are being welcomed with Hearts of Iron's quotes(with specialized font hopefully).

After the loading screen ends,you are going to spot a totally new environment (link- https://youtu.be/xfOknLcrwsQ ).

The 13000 map is pretty big so may the first opening it will last a little longer.

A lot of scenarios will be on the list for you to play,only 1939 and WW2 with events.

Over 200 new flags for the different ideologies for the nations (from HoI4).
Over 300 new formable civilizations,to the very alternatives!

A bunch of mini-maps,like Central American map,Korean map,Benelux,etc.

 

Yes,as you know in Hearts of Iron the British Isles (and Faroe Islands) are misplaced,that will be fixed.

 

And yeah,I am planning to add some smaller maps.

I hope you enjoy the mod when it gets released,for now we are close to releasing the beta version,that will include just Europe,but please be patient because it's really hard and time consuming,thanks!

As someone who`s a junkie for formables,over 300 is insane. I`ll have quite a time forming them all :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SorenOlesen1432 said:

Make sure to keep the flags clean and if you can't find the base game flags then use ones of your own design or off the internet

yea,I mostly use the ones from HoI4,but for some countries I'll make my own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

yea,I mostly use the ones from HoI4,but for some countries I'll make my own

Good, GOOD, Now kill him.

pum5.pngIdea for fascist Scandinavia flag

Edited by SorenOlesen1432
Forgot to add something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SorenOlesen1432 said:

Good, GOOD, Now kill him.

pum5.pngIdea for fascist Scandinavia flag

NICE friend

you gave me an idea,I suppose you to join my discord server(you can find link through the pages)

I will make a category for this,where people will propose formables and flags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By alibedevi05
      age of civilizations 2 hoi 4 mod 2020 full
      Download link


    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring hoi4 to age of civilizations while i still work on the imperator mod
      PLANNED FEATURES: 
      All 13k provinces Scenarios maybe more civilizations maybe some more governments
    • By George Head
      Our discord server: https://discord.gg/aU3jumr
      Mod will give you:
      1) Map of Europe and North Africa with about 3800 provinces
      2) Scenarios of 304 BC, 1200, 1440, Revolutionary France, Victorian Era, WW1, WW2, Modern Day 
      3) Events for each of the scenarios, exept modernity
      4) A large number of new ideologies
      5) A lot of forming nations 
      6) Localization into English, French and Russian
      7) A lot of different flags and countries names in different ideologies
      8 ) Fix of mistakes in the name of states that made Lukas
      The mod is currently in active development and we hope to release it by the end of spring, but maybe it will take longer
      We need developers!
      Наш сервер дискорд: https://discord.gg/aU3jumr
      Наша группа в вк: https://vk.com/LBW_AoC
      1) Карта Европы и северной Африки с около 3800 провинциями
      2) Сценарии 304 г до. н. э., 1200 г, 1440 г, Революционная Франция, Викторианская эпоха, ПМВ, ВМВ, современность
      3) Ивенты к каждому из сценариев, кроме современности
      4) Большое кол-во различных идеологий
      5) Около 30 формируемых государств, а может и больше
      6) Локализация на русский английский и французский
      7) Множество разных флагов и имён государств в разных формах правления
      8 )Фикс ошибок в названиях государств, которые допустил Лукаш
      Мод сейчас в активной разработке и мы надеемся выпустить его к концу весны, но может это займёт больше времени
      Нам нужны разработчики!

       
    • By josesias_212
      Red Flood
      Red Flood is a Hoi4 mod that presents a world in which no nation won the Great War. While there was an official peace treaty between the Entente and Central Powers, the fighting powers were significantly worsened in comparison to our timeline. Germany fell to communism, France to a new ideology of futurism, Russia devolved into feuding warlords and the world as we first knew it became unrecognizable. Enjoy!
      Scenario.rar UI.rar Civilizations.rar
  • Our picks

×
×
  • Create New...