Jump to content
Age of History Games
kokakolabrooooo

Mod Stolen Iron || A mod focused on Hearts of Iron 4 || Beta with Europe soon

Questions  

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

Since someone decided to start a mod on basicly the same topic,

I decided I'll get to work today, I am free anyway so I hope Ill get much of the map done, I will also start changing the game sound effects with those from HoI4

I believe your mod will be better 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Simon Wilford said:

My hoi4 mod is made in such a way that no demo or beta can be made before the full version, so...

Your hoi4 mod will be most likely better than mine 🙃

I am not angry at you or such, there is no need for argueing

But instead of going for your own you could've offered help to the ongoing one(this one)
Because when I started the mod there was no other *alive* hoi4 mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I am not angry at you or such, there is no need for argueing

But instead of going for your own you could've offered help to the ongoing one(this one)
Because when I started the mod there was no other *alive* hoi4 mod

calm down, calm down, I just said it as a friendly joke 😅

and I could have helped if you didn't start making the connections and sea provinces aswell, DM me if you want an explanation how my and your way of making them are different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

calm down, calm down, I just said it as a friendly joke 😅

and I could have helped if you didn't start making the connections and sea provinces aswell, DM me if you want an explanation how my and your way of making them are different

bruh I am calm lmao, I still haven't even started making sea provinces, also the connections are same in every map like what are you talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, now I'll explain the problem :
I started doing this on map editor 2.0 by Reich, and kept deleting the PROV files as I made them. I would use a python program to generate PROV files out of the mapAoC2_v2.txt. So therefore when I delete a province via the map editor 2.0, the entire order of provinces gets changed. Now, you kept the PROV files but I didn't, so that's why it was not possible for me to continue by your map

Anyways someday I will make a simplified world map, can we do it at that time? 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

Ok, now I'll explain the problem :
I started doing this on map editor 2.0 by Reich, and kept deleting the PROV files as I made them. I would use a python program to generate PROV files out of the mapAoC2_v2.txt. So therefore when I delete a province via the map editor 2.0, the entire order of provinces gets changed. Now, you kept the PROV files but I didn't, so that's why it was not possible for me to continue by your map

Anyways someday I will make a simplified world map, can we do it at that time? 😃

There was anyway no need to do it by a different way because it will be same ingame

However as I said I can't and I wouldn't stop you soo have a luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ^^ here's a somewhat neutral idea for the mod "issue".

Maybe,when both of you finish the mod,you could fullfil one of the mods with some things from the other,to improve it a bit. The mod that gets improved could then be the one to stay,with it's creator crediting the other (e.g. if kokakola gets to keep the mod,some features from Simon's mod would get implemented in it,and Simon would be credited for them).

Or you can keep both,but one for Android and other for PC. 

Ofc, it's entirely up to you two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Hi ^^ here's a somewhat neutral idea for the mod "issue".

Maybe,when both of you finish the mod,you could fullfil one of the mods with some things from the other,to improve it a bit. The mod that gets improved could then be the one to stay,with it's creator crediting the other (e.g. if kokakola gets to keep the mod,some features from Simon's mod would get implemented in it,and Simon would be credited for them).

Or you can keep both,but one for Android and other for PC. 

Ofc, it's entirely up to you two.

uhh the difference is I am fully changing the game, I will also maybe have a focus tree if one friend helps me, he is only adding a new map, so instead of doing it on his own he could've offered me help but however I will continue working

also stolen iron will be accesible for both, android and pc, and maybe ios

Edited by kokakolabrooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

uhh the difference is I am fully changing the game, I will also maybe have a focus tree if one friend helps me, he is only adding a new map, so instead of doing it on his own he could've offered me help but however I will continue working

also stolen iron will be accesible for both, android and pc, and maybe ios

Kokakola is correct, I am only making a map but later I might make a separate total conversion mod. Also I dont use AoC2 on android but i believe my map would be compatible for both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Simon Wilford said:

Kokakola is correct, I am only making a map but later I might make a separate total conversion mod. Also I dont use AoC2 on android but i believe my map would be compatible for both

What am I trying to say is it would've been a lot better if you offered me help instead of going on your own, also for editing provinces, it's pretty easy either way and I know how to do it, but since you started on your own you are more of a "rival" so its just unnesecary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't work on the mod because of school.

I will maybe make some small stuff on side but that's it for now.

You can still message me and ask me about the mods and stuff, and I'll still make some minor videos like continuing the events tutorial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

I won't work on the mod because of school.

I will maybe make some small stuff on side but that's it for now.

You can still message me and ask me about the mods and stuff, and I'll still make some minor videos like continuing the events tutorial

So its dead or just frozen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By an unsafe egg
      The New Order: Last Days of Europe is a HoI4 mod centralized around the idea of Germany, Japan, and Italy winning the second world war.

      TNO Fandom Wiki:
      The New Order
      The Second World War ended with the complete destruction of the enemies of Hitler's Germany and his fellow Axis nations. The world of 1962 is now a much different one than anyone could have imagined.
      From the former lands of Russia where petty warlords battle for control of the torched steppes, to the once mighty Reich, where various factions threaten to tear the nation apart into civil war.
      No matter what happens, the world is in perhaps its most turbulent phase, with the Reich, the States and Japan on the brink of war, and the threat of nuclear destruction looming over all, will the world survive into the 70's and even possibly beyond?*

      This map is not very in-depth. A few warnings:

      This is a vanilla-based mod. There are no custom countries.

      - Russian Warlords Separated into 3: Soviet Russia, Republic of Russia, Tsarist Russia
      - German Civil War Between German Reich & Democratic Germany
      - Events are janky, delete/modify them if you wish.
      - Factions exist, delete/modify them if you wish.
      - There a few events, mostly just stuff to get the ball rolling.
      - There a few countries that represent countries in places like Russia and Asia. Expect a lot of Alternatives used. ( Example: Burgundy = 1444 Burgundy )
      - I only know how to use windows. I can't help you with Mobile, sorry!

      There is a Read Me file attached to the folder explaining how to add the scenario and custom pallet.


      Link {WINDOWS}: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WjDVBOgXp9ELnSvyAzlhNimh9p40slx1?usp=sharing


      *Wiki: https://the-new-order-last-days-of-europe.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page
      Note: When you open the game after installing each folder, you may have to apply the colors via scenario editor. 

       
    • By Firat_050
      DARK EUROPE (HOİ4 MODE)
      Makings:
      - HOİ4 States
      - 6.000 - 7.000 Provinces
      - New Background
      - HOİ4 Font
      - New Musics
      - New Leader Pictures
      - New Sound Effects
      - 3 World War 2 Scenario (V1,V2,V3)
      - Focus Tree With Events
      - Special Pictures For Each Scenario
      - Adjusted Power Points On Each Leader
      - New Ideologies
      - New Icons
      - 25+ Scenarios
       
      İmages:
      ( Pictures Will Come Soon :))
       
      Modder Group:
      - Firat_050 (Tr)
      - Wertefer (Tr)
      - Modderali_40 (Tr)
      - İlbey (Tr)
      - Ugur (Tr)
      - Aslan (Tr)
                                                                                     -DARK EUROPE PREWİEW-
      Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDUtylUoE8GC2nT45LBFTg?view_as=subscriber
       
      Dark Europe Soon.....
    • By alibedevi05
      age of civilizations 2 hoi 4 mod 2020 full
      Download link


    • By Diego
      this is a project to bring hoi4 to age of civilizations while i still work on the imperator mod
      PLANNED FEATURES: 
      All 13k provinces Scenarios maybe more civilizations maybe some more governments
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...