Age of Civilizations
davidtjk

Age of Peoples

Posted (edited)

This is a project for player from Aoc2 ( Age of civilizations 2 )  and from this forum 

if you want to be on this project 

the project is full with peoples sorry : ( 

download link for 1.00v ( 100 players!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XFXMng6ksHICozJbitRfJXz6O9A9uEjc/view?usp=sharing

download link for 1.50v ( 150 players! ) working on it : (

Photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ALN_PDCreE4jz_zDm3YXBx-ex0yXTrz-/view?usp=sharing

If u want to hear updates or you want aoc2 discord server here you are lucky ; )

Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/DQYQsc

Thanks for Reading!

Enjoy ; )

Edited by davidtjk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By davidtjk
      Did you forget the age of players it was not bad but it was probably not quality well this version probably will be more quality then first version if this version finished 
      This time you will choose area that name by numbers and already is choose the capitals, please choose your real location!
      1.east Germany
      2.south Germany
      3.west Germany
      4.north France
      5.south France or Vichy France
      6. Czechoslovakia
      7.Benelux
      8.Poland
      9.Lithuania-Latvia-belarus
      10.Ukraine
      11.British Isles
      12. Austria-Hungary
      13. Yugoslavia+Albania
      14.Romania-Bulgaria
      15.Turkey-Greece
      16. Denmark-Norway
      17.Italy and Switzerland+Malta+Corsica
      18.North Spain
      19.South Spain or Cordoba emirate
      20.Caucasus

• By Applehead
      Hello there, few months ago, I downloaded a Mars Map for AoCII 
      See here (credits to whoever had made it, can't remember..)

and I ended up wondering if there was more of those "other planets" maps, and since I could not find any here, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this project, that I sadly can't do myself (Bad with the editor, university, exams etc..) If someone is, I've attached maps of what Venus could look like with water, as a base and help for the project, I hope someone picks this up and choses to work on this, as I think such a map could be pretty fun, even if simplified like on this first map below :

And not necessarily as complex as this one below :

Here's a last one.

Anyway, I really hope someone will get interested in making this idea a reality, map credits goes to whoever makes it, I just think it would be a fun map, and I would be working on it already if I was good with the editor, and most importantly if I had time. I'm willing to help (as I can..) and give more ideas to anyone who would like to make this true.
      Thank you !
    • By beetjetayo1
      Hello!
      This is my first scenario about Ottoman Empire in WW2 , I spent time working on it, i will also add events, and add more years scenario like 1940,41,42,43,44,45 etc. I appreciate your reading, and if you are going to play, please give me feedback later, thank you very much!
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JPjVTKtLz7GMXm1u1Vz_PmVfbKyUIuXA?usp=sharing

• By Pirsicola Tortellini
      First off sorry for not being completely honest in the past. Most of the things I tried to make didn't end up working so I ended up abandoning them. The new project I am starting was inspired by maps like France by Arkanov 
      after seeing it I was inspired to make a map of my home State of Michigan. At the moment I only have Wayne County and Monroe County  done but I will update

• Popular Now

• Our picks