Age of History Games
Abdulrahman

My progress with Uk for 10 mins

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PH2959
      I have made a scenario with only big empires. (China, Ottoman Empire, Hungary etc.)
      I will hopefully reply to all questions.
      ADDON+ IS REQUIRED!
      1595255502770xneqdkes.zip
    • By a-ha
      so since last one was (swedish empire) was alright im making another scenario....  hope you enjoy the franco british union in the modern world (also uk has ireland and isle of man).
      This mod is a pretty cool mod. i didnt put a wiki but here it is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union i dowloaded a new modern world file so there is a random war yea........ bye

modernworld modernworld_A modernworld_C modernworld_D modernworld_HRE modernworld_INFO.json modernworld_PD modernworld_W
    • By Narki
      English
      Hi again, everybody!
      This publication is about version 2.0 of my UK scenario (with Ireland), which includes the overseas territories, such as the Falkland Islands (South America), Pitcairn Islands (Oceania), among others .
      It also specified the image of "prior" to one of Countryballs (drawing made by Gamingnerd5572: https://www.deviantart.com/gamingnerd5572  ).
      And soon I will upload a scenario of 1990. And as I have nothing more to say, see you :D/
      Español 
      ¡Hola a todos de nuevo!
      En esta publicación se trata de la versión 2.0 de mi escenario del Reino Unido (con Irlanda), en el que se incluye a los territorios de Ultramar, como son las Islas Malvinas (América del sur), Islas Pitcairn (Oceanía), entre otros.
      También se cambió la imagen de "previo" a una de Countryballs (dibujo hecho por Gamingnerd5572: https://www.deviantart.com/gamingnerd5572  ).

Y proximamente subiré un escenario de 1990. Y como no tengo nada más que decir, nos vemos :D/

1579656837472qgrlikuh.rar
    • By Narki
      English (With Google Traductor XD)
      Hi everyone!
      In my first publication I will present my first scenario created by me, which is from the United Kingdom (the countries that make it up) and to Ireland (And why ?, because yes XD).
      In the future, you may add other territories (such as the Falkland Islands or Cook Islands) in this scenario, since they are part of the United Kingdom.
      Clarifications:
      - The scenario was not stolen from anyone, it was created on January 21 (besides before publishing this I looked for if someone did something similar, and there was one, but without Ireland).
      - If there are any errors of territories or on the folder, I ask that they tell me in the comments.
      And that, see you on another occasion :D/
      Español (Sin Traductor Google XD).
      ¡Hola a todos!
      En mi primera publicación presentaré a mi primer escenario creado por mi, que es del Reino Unido (los países que lo conforman) y a Irlanda (¿Y por qué?, por que si XD).
      En un futuro tal vez añada a otros territorios (como las Islas Malvinas o Islas Cook) en este escenario, ya que forman parte del Reino Unido.
      Aclaraciones:
      -          El escenario no se lo robé a nadie, fue creado el 21 de enero (además que antes de publicar esto busqué si alguien hizo algo parecido, y hubo uno, pero sin Irlanda).
      -          Si hay algún error de territorios o sobre la carpeta, pido que me lo digan en los cometarios.
      Y eso, nos vemos en otra ocasión :D/
      map.rar
    • By davidthomascairns
      The United Kingdom with its internal nations, meant for the new Europe map not the World map.
      Any mistakes let me know x

unitedkingdom.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!