Age of History Games
  1. SudBrazilien

SudBrazilien

• Similar Content

• By Altra12
      Hi everyone !
      I have made a new alternate history map : Native World !
      In this world, Europe has not become a dominant power after the fall of the Roman Empire. Because of that, nations from all over the world avoided colonisation and developped themselves, creating new Kingdoms, Republics and Empires. Nations like France, The UK, Germany, Russia, never existed because Europe stayed basically like it was 2000 years ago (With some changements of course)
      So in this map you can take control of a nation you would never have think of, and build a new Empire, never seen on any other map ! This world dont have a dominant power, will you be able to become the Ultimate nation ? only YOU will decide !
      Down below you will find two map :
      ------> The first one (Alliances) is a map that have some alliances in it like the Communists Arab States alliance or the Northern Pact... with this map you will also be able to take part in the great war facing the fascist empire of China and the Democratic Union ! the map was made to be played in this version, but if you want to play a nation without being restricted in some wars then the No-Alliance version can be usefull.
      -----> The second one dont have any alliances in it so you are totally free to attack anyone on the map. But be carefull, Vassals are still here, and the Democratic Union is not here to face China anymore...

! This map only come from by brain and have not been stealed !
      to install the map just put the folder in : age of civilizations>map>earth>scenarios
      Here is some other map i have made :

Tell me if you have any problem with the map, post a comment and give me a like if you like it !
      Have fun and enjoy !
      Altra12
        Native World Alliances (Vanilla).rar Native World no alliances (Vanilla).rar
    • By Drip Franco
      Now updated to Bp patch 
      So far there are only 15 new scenarios in the mod but I will add more scenarios and countries in the future 
      Download Links:
      Pc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-LSiXDilURZL_bn1pXS2RmkolSfmZQ7/view?usp=sharing
      Android Verison updated
      From Tesla on discord; 
      What's new? -Update to version 1.0.73 -New ideology: Abba Kovner Thought, The Jewish partisans of Ostland have a different flag and name in this ideology -48 new songs (you need to put it manually, just go to settings and audio) -The old clearer map is back -Some new leaders for Divided We Fall -Formable Civilizations to Divided We Fall -I'm a easteregg in Divided We Fall -AI in the Second American Civil War (1978) scenario is not going to follow the paths of Marylin Monroe, Afton, Vanny, Nixon Emperor and Biff Tannen (yes he's in the game if you didn't already know) These paths can only be followed by a player, I just wanted to be more faithful to the original video -Maybe there were more other things that I forgot, it's been a while since I've changed anything https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Z1yD_nMsVPbhAqNk_TBxLFk0u7Kiqkf/view
      Credit to Tesla on Tno mod discord for making the android version that add more scenarios like
      Post Putin Russia scenario
      Germany in the Multiverse 
      The Second Fall
      Korean Warlords 
      This mod includes 
      Divided We Fall: An American warlord era

Grito De Independcia: A Mexican collapse scenario

A second Chinese warlord era based on this video

American collapse from Red World hoi4 mod 

1984 Scenario 

Two different Man in the high castle scenarios 

American warlords only

Entire World 
      Operation Unthinkable Scenario (Not Tro I swear pls don't tell vaux)

Two different Second American Civil War scenarios 

Kaiserreich verison

Kaiserredux Verison

+ Southern Victory Scenario and Canadian Warlord scenario

• By Genesis2335
      The WIP Scenario that I'm Working on:
      The New Order: The Rise of the Black Tide 1.0.01
      For 100 Years, The Black League has Been Ruling the Earth with an Iron Fist. Now the Russian National Reclamation Government has Allies and is Planning to take Over the World. Meanwhile, The United Coalition of Europa is Planning to Defeat The Black League with whatever they have left. 
      When The Great Trial Happened, The Last Alliance Stood up for what remains of Humanity, and Now They have been defeated when they retaliated after Russians launched Nukes to defend themselves from the onslaught. the world is now broken and chaotic, then the Russians reunified, and Made the World a Worse Place than Before. the Ikhwan were driven out of Makkah, and the Americans Live Under a Controlling Government. The Germans are now underwhelmed and Shattered, While the Chinese and Norsemen are Divided. The Australians have recently rebuilt Civilization as well as the Native Americans.
      The Great Trial has Affected Nations and now Has used Propaganda For Revenge. They used the Feelings, Pain, and Guilt of the people to sway them to join the Black League. The World can do nothing but watch as the Black Tide rise, but it will soon recede, And The White league of Russia will land back and restore the world and Now, Many Nations Such as Greece, China, And Australia will fight back and Stop the Tide.

EVENTS: (1% Complete)
      MUSIC: 0%
      LEADERS: 0%
      NATIONS: (90% Complete)
      Download Link:
      Drive PC: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/16S8eBWwoZiiX5xXWnVhQmYba0Z8t6ZOb
      ANDROID: WORK IN PROGRESS
       From the Original/Base Mod:
      Europe:

Asia:

World:

• By mark.mark8888.nikaloyenko
      Привет Я марк И тут мой влог мошете тут говорить о создание модов и на другие темы
    • By leviavata
      What the mod got?
      -TNO leader
      -TNO civ
      -TNO Ideology
      -TNO UI
      -TNO music
      -AoI background
      -AoI scenarios
      -many thing more....
      Link (andriod only): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeVTUotHeZj1KuYJQnTJoqphPICmM4zq/view?usp=drivesdk
      Anime leader ver (only some): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CwZJVtM37QVnBoRF3FBLKyLLT5f7U-Lh/view?usp=drivesdk
      some preview picture

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!