Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

On 9/14/2020 at 2:06 AM, guacamole IS glue said:

there was a comment about it but i just wanna be sure if i download the mod will i still have roma invictia mod installed?

Well, apparently Conqueror's II will be an independent app,but RI itself isn't independent. So I don't know. If you are scared of losing RI, I suggest you download Conqueror's and install it. When it's time to install,it will say "Do you want to install this app". If that pops up, there's likely no risk. If it says "Do you want to update your current app" you will probably lose RI.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:06 AM, guacamole IS glue said:

there was a comment about it but i just wanna be sure if i download the mod will i still have roma invictia mod installed?

And if it says it`s an installation and not an update,but it tricks you and replaces RI with Conqueror`s,you can always install RI again if you have the a p k in your downloads. However,just to be sure,I suggest you ask Gheovgos himself.

3 hours ago, Commieslav said:

And if it says it`s an installation and not an update,but it tricks you and replaces RI with Conqueror`s,you can always install RI again if you have the a p k in your downloads. However,just to be sure,I suggest you ask Gheovgos himself.

We'll change the sign. So he can use the R.I and Conqueror's II t the same time. But you didn't change the sign in ur mod i think, so he cant download another AoC2. Just Conqueror's II and R.I

I created account here just bcuz this post lol, if ya guys still work on it ill recommend doing scenarios of 1918 (with Poland and no puppets like ukraine is puppet of Austria etc.) and 1950, cause those two are fun to play but i rarely see 1918 so just sayin, anyway, good work bro