Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

(1Mn Views) Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

19 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Tomorrow both PC and Android version;
- The ideology problems in the "Choose Your Way" feature in the USA have been corrected
- Mobile 0% AI Aggression feature has been added
- Leaders in some scenarios were fixed
a fix will be released.

Will Morocco also be fixed?

I have a great idea...Focus a bit more on the indian subcontinent..Add formable civs there like afgan---mughals---Hindusthan

And like other Indian civs --- Bharat Barsa

Add some greater civs there like greater bengal or The Deccan with bahmanis or vijaynagar.

Like a bit update focused on the indian subcontinent cause it really doesn't get that much attention..

In Conquerors v1.5.1:
- In 1940 the Soviet Union  was managing by "Boris Yeltsin". Corrected.
- In 1876, Abdulhamid took the lead instead of Abdulaziz.
- In the necessary scenarios, Wilhelm II was replaced by Wilhelm I.
- In the scenarios of 1918 - 1919, Stalin was at the head of the October revolution. It was replaced by Lenin.
- In the War of Independence scenario, France was the Kingdom. It has been made into a democracy.
- There were numerous errors in the US "Choose Your Way" feature. Like when you choose fascism you become a Communist. Completely fixed.
Greenland lands were needed to form the European Union. Removed.
- In World War I, Umberto led Italy. Vittorio Emanuele was put on the head and the dates when both leaders led were corrected.
- In the scenario of 1861, Abdulaziz took the lead instead of Abdulhamid.
Austria was forming the Morava River in every game. Corrected.

This fix will be available about 1-2 hours later.

25 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

In Conquerors v1.5.1:
- In the scenarios of 1918 - 1919, Stalin was at the head of the October revolution. It was replaced by Lenin.
- In the War of Independence scenario, France was the Kingdom. It has been made into a democracy.
- There were numerous errors in the US "Choose Your Way" feature. Like when you choose fascism you become a Communist. Completely fixed.
- In World War I, Umberto led Italy. Vittorio Emanuele was put on the head and the dates when both leaders led were corrected.

This fix will be available about 1-2 hours later.

What about 1888 leader fix brother Kerem?

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE V1.5.1 FIX VERSION NOW!

In Conquerors v1.5.1:

On 17.03.2021 at 16:00, Kerems2434 said:

Conquerors v1.5 "Yeni Çağın Fatihleri" Güncelleme Notu:

Almanya'ya "Yolunuzu Seçin" sistemi eklendi. 4 yol seçebilirsiniz.
- Kaiser Yolu (Monarşi)
- Faşizm
- Komünizm
- Demokrasi
Bu özellik daha sonra detaylandırılacaktır.

mNAc_M6WgVGj2TJb8K_aRlr-WuW9KAqGoAFHEQyid0zSeBM7YOrbfKgchD6jcElauolUHBi1-Fn6LQ = s640-nd

TR=Kesinlikle Oyuna En İyi Odak Ağacı Ekliyen Mod Yapımcılarısınız Çok Kaliteli Ve Bir Çokta İdeoloji Seçebiliyoruz Rusya ya da Conquerors 2 v2.0 İle Bunun Gibi Geniş Bir Odak Ağacı Gelebilir.Ve Benim Düşüncem Gerçekten 2.0 Age Of History nin En Güzel Modu Olacak.Zaten v1.5 bile En İyi Aoh 2 Nin En İyi Modu Bence.Zaten Ben 2.0 Güncellemesi İle 40 dan Fazla Ülkeye Odak Ağacı Gelebileceğine İnanıyorum.

Eng=You Are Definitely Mod Makers Adding The Best Focus Tree To The Game With Great Quality And We Can Choose A Lot Of Ideology. Russia or Conquerors 2 v2.0. A Wide Focal Tree May Come Like This. And My View Is Really That 2.0 Will Be The Most Beautiful Mode In The History Of History. Top 5 Aoh Best Mod For Even 2 I think. I believe the Focus Tree can come to more than 40 countries with Update 2.0.

49 minutes ago, Schuwltz said:

TR=Kesinlikle Oyuna En İyi Odak Ağacı Ekliyen Mod Yapımcılarısınız Çok Kaliteli Ve Bir Çokta İdeoloji Seçebiliyoruz Rusya ya da Conquerors 2 v2.0 İle Bunun Gibi Geniş Bir Odak Ağacı Gelebilir.Ve Benim Düşüncem Gerçekten 2.0 Age Of History nin En Güzel Modu Olacak.Zaten v1.5 bile En İyi Aoh 2 Nin En İyi Modu Bence.Zaten Ben 2.0 Güncellemesi İle 40 dan Fazla Ülkeye Odak Ağacı Gelebileceğine İnanıyorum.

Eng=You Are Definitely Mod Makers Adding The Best Focus Tree To The Game With Great Quality And We Can Choose A Lot Of Ideology. Russia or Conquerors 2 v2.0. A Wide Focal Tree May Come Like This. And My View Is Really That 2.0 Will Be The Most Beautiful Mode In The History Of History. Top 5 Aoh Best Mod For Even 2 I think. I believe the Focus Tree can come to more than 40 countries with Update 2.0.

Thanks! The v2.0 will be better than v1.5.1 for sure 😄 ✌️

On 3/9/2021 at 12:13 AM, soulplexis said:

just so you know this province in afghanistan on the canals map doesnt border correctly with the one next to it

image.png

Kerems When You Are Going To Fix This Error Apart From This Province There Are Other Provinces That Have To Trace I Thought That In This Update It Would Be Different But It Was The Same And There Are Other Provinces Without Tracing Or Bad Tracing Your Screenwriters Have To Check This Well Or Fix It Anyway They have to review well, it is very noticeable in most provinces throughout the map and this does not affect the sense of gameplay at all, but if it takes away emerging realism, it is only a suggestion and a warning to improve.