Age of History Games
Kerems2434

Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

4 hours ago, Hacktor said:

rusça oynamadığım için bilmiyodum rusya dili varmı diye soruyor sandım .d

Rusça klasörlerde var

1728684751_EkranGrnts(4).thumb.png.a2a602fcd6eb99fc84ead700bbc5a61c.png

Fakat oyunda harfler gözükmüyor bunun sebebi moddaki harf stili yani Font Kiril alfabesini desteklemiyor bu yüzden böyle oluyor:1901187304_AgeofCivilizationsII26_04.202118_25_16.thumb.png.00d42dd32f9e2b2a3e71c4fe9b04b0f4.png

Bu sorun yazı stilini "fonts" klasöründen değiştirince çözülüyor oyunun kendi orjinal yazı stilini koyunca düzeldi.

Edited by Anti spam-bot

1 minute ago, Anti spam-bot said:

Rusça klasörlerde var

1728684751_EkranGrnts(4).thumb.png.a2a602fcd6eb99fc84ead700bbc5a61c.png

Fakat oyunda harfler gözükmüyor bunun sebebi moddaki harf stili yani Font Kiril alfabesini desteklemiyor bu yüzden böyle oluyor:1901187304_AgeofCivilizationsII26_04.202118_25_16.thumb.png.00d42dd32f9e2b2a3e71c4fe9b04b0f4.png

Bu sorun yazı stilini "fonts" klasöründen değiştirince çözülüyor oyunun kendi orjinal yazı stilini koyunca düzeldi.

hmm olabilir 

Hi, thanks for this great mod! I hope to know if you have time to fix the emperor name of Qing Dynasty. Currently all the names of emperors from 1648 to 1821 are "Daoguang". He was only from 1821 - 1850. 

Emperor: 

• 1636–1643

Hong Taiji (founder)

• 1644–1661

Shunzhi Emperor (first in Peking)

• 1661–1722

Kangxi Emperor (longest)

• 1723–1735

Yongzheng Emperor

• 1736–1796

Qianlong Emperor

• 1796–1820

Jiaqing Emperor

• 1821–1850

Daoguang Emperor

Edited by gogglenet

19 minutes ago, TheodoresTomFools said:

Hey, in a folder that I'm not gonna reveal the name of, there's like, tons of family photos with some going as far back as 2016. You should probably consider removing that unless it's intentional.

?!?!??

I dont know if bug reports are taken, but new york isn't even in new york, its in new jersey, which made it a bit annoying that the capital of my new york country, is in new jersey.

I also found that Jamaica and Haitis capital, Port-Au-Prince, are the same province, so I can't actually have the islands as seperate countries. I know this is in like, a very un played area of the map, but it'd be nice to have it fixed, love the mod in every other way.

download (1).png

download (2).png

16 hours ago, Vanguard said:

I dont know if bug reports are taken, but new york isn't even in new york, its in new jersey, which made it a bit annoying that the capital of my new york country, is in new jersey.

I also found that Jamaica and Haitis capital, Port-Au-Prince, are the same province, so I can't actually have the islands as seperate countries. I know this is in like, a very un played area of the map, but it'd be nice to have it fixed, love the mod in every other way.

download (1).png

download (2).png

Yes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aryan79
      Important note:
      I'm not the either editor of mods, nor translator, not even an modder, I'm just an fan of aoh2, who gathers mods in this page. 

The torch that I turned on is now being held by other people, and It makes me satisfied and happy.
      The early aoh2 mods that i post in this page were combined with bloody europe 2 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and 1.1.6 codes, but now jabal wagnerJabal Wagner , dedicate his page to bloody europe 2 1.1.8 mods. 
      link to his page, here: 

, so i decided to put an end to my activity in gathering aoh2 combined mods, and take a new path. 

But for now, some mods from early days will remain, until i be sure that they will get update with 1.1.8 codes. 

Thanks to all aoh2 fans and specially, terrian ra or also known as Jabal Wagner. 

(Terian ra's (Jabal Wagner's) discord:
      https://discord.gg/SZJXxxYuTn) 

Note : combined version of sieg redux is the called sieg redux + (it is also called addon 3.0 by Russian community) 

I hope you enjoy the game.

Original sieg redux mod (without codes) :
      https://disk.yandex.ru/d/APw5OgvR4fKhbQ

Original Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux taken from VK CHANEL (Russian language) :
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhHjatpOIsOpWiwmUMsulIMvffddXG0c/view

Combined version of bloody europe 2 with sieg redux+ English language (translated by domb) :
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/ujjz0monor0dvf2/Sieg_Redux_%2B_1.1.3%28eng%29.---/file

Original Kaiserreich mod taken from VK Chanel (non combine, without bloody europe 2 codes):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_p8VjLmBiQtMNw0PmJEUUL5sXMQgKMz/view?usp=drivesdk

All the new combined mods by Trian RA (with English keyboard and cheat commands) :

--------------BIG UPDATE----------------
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      PROJECT -COMBINED- ANDROID
      1. Addon+ | Addon+ 1.4.1 | ivr7
      2. AoI+ REPACK 1.1 | Age of Imperialism | Italian P&C
          AoI+ REPACK 1.1 DARK MAP | Age of Imperialism Dark Map | Italian P&C
      (note from Trian RA: I changed imperalism to AoI+ REPACK 1.1   
      AoI+ REPACK 1.1 is my repacked version (my android convertion version) of Age of Imperialism 1.1) 

3. Conquerors+ | Conquerors | AoCModdingTR
      4. FoW R.E+ | Fate of World Remastered Edition | AocModdingTR
      5. Gathering Storm+ | The Gathering Storm 2.0 AoCModdingTR | BaronAoC
      6. Great War+ | The Great War | The Best
      7. HoA RE+ | Hearts of AoH Remastered Edition | Simon Wilford
      8. King of Dynasties+ | King of Dynasties | Krauser3ful
      9. Medieval+ | Medieval Age Scenarios | Ple2
      10. Sieg Redux+
      11. TNO+ | The New Order | Aren / Aryan
      Mega: https://mega.nz/folder/25wXHC4S#pWTSGrFaFD29oCKv3KP55Q
      1.51 GB folder on MEGA

-(Android) 11:59 0.92b (original _ non - combined) 
      https://mega.nz/file/u5x2yRhK#w7-bbInIeE4tqfCLZEjQyKYsoNrFvUmA1Q1lQLuogcY

-(Android) AoCC_1.0 (original _ non - combined) 
      https://mega.nz/file/jkB1SaBT#MoFitpgGB1mclZVQFiVNOfp9TDt7FsTiykdc8wRizQk

AoCC+ (Age of Chinese Civilizations)
      https://mega.nz/file/ntY30Iob#4qkt3zjXJQNzhVZTt-R8Eppoka1tvUiMaMY8NJAKKmg

AoH Ultra+ 0.5
      https://mega.nz/file/CwhXyCTY#5waCn55sSdZwcPEmHCrfOvr57bt5DGfKPMP8Fr6cWOQ

-Medieval+
      remove rebels
      https://mega.nz/file/79gBgK6Y#30rHeX064XSz9LjdXvCE2UXy_0kc6ttDbqyKdUyXyXM

Asia+ by Giorgio | more languages and --- version by Domb:
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/63zsnu0mu7lgz8x/AoHA++0.1_sign.---/file

Game days per turn changed to 7 days to make it more playable

cheat commands for combined mods by Trian RA:
      (
      hi
      setarmy (value) / setarmy 111111
      army = +11111 Army
      money = +11111 money
      population = +11111 population
      economy = +11111 economy
      technology (value) / technology 690 = now you can cheat technology to 690 (6.9) not just 100 (1.0) but if you cheat technology to 690 diplomacy points will bug 

You can install them without delete the original mods

An important note from Trian RA : 
      note: since I am not asking permission before starting this project, i will deleted some mods if  original modders not pleased with this project.

• By 桑榆不是鱼
      Hellow everbody.Do you want to try my NEW MOD?
      I made a Age of Civilization 2 mod that restores Europa Universalis 4 on the PC side, using a new system (a game system made by players that enhances AI military diplomacy, enriches gameplay and increases the difficulty of the game).
      This is a detailed description of the mod:
      about 30 scenarios form the BC3000 to AD2020 Complete restoration of maps and countries of Europa Universalis 4 (slightly optimized) Use a COAT OF ARMS instead of a rectangular flag Smarter AI which will reject unreasonable diplomatic proposals, will take the initiative to form alliances and handle relationships, and will take the initiative to give gifts and insult enemies. The more useful happiness mechanism, happiness is affected by war, war weariness, taxes and unemployment, and if you can't manage your country well, it can lead to excessive unemployment and eventually the collapse of the country towards civil war.(The specific values are still being adjusted) The new UI is used to restore the style of Europa Universalis 4. New tags and some flag fixed. Automatic develop function.Open your country's diplomatic interface and there is a green heart button in the resolution. Ten rounds of economic trusteeship can be carried out for you, which can help you complete projects such as regional investment and building construction. When your country is too large, try using this button to relieve operational stress. One-click festival function.Tired of constantly clicking on holidays to boost happiness? Maybe you need this, a one-click festival, to consume as much of your current round of action and money as possible in all the provinces that can be celebrated. One-click recruitment and automatic management of the army. The former will spend all your money on conscription across the country (use it with care, as the location of his activation is uncertain and may help in war), and can be used when you need to massively expand your army. Automatically managing your army will help you move scattered around the army to the front line where the enemy borders, which can only be used in peacetime. Event read fix, as we all know (and some people may not know yet), in the old version of Age of Civilizations 2, when you archive, those events with the condition "an event has been triggered" will never be able to trigger these events because the event trigger records cannot be read, and after you read the file again, these events will never be triggered. The new system fixes this issue. World news events, which allow certain events to be broadcast to the whole world, such as in this mod, the Renaissance, colonialism, Enlightenment and other ideas will be received all over the world. And give bonuses to the corresponding countries.This technology can mainly be used to restore modern news events.But there is no deeper application in this mod for the time being. NO.1 Scenario: Rise of the Ottoman The main scenario of the mod.
      This scene almost restores the ottoman rise map in the European storm, resetting the flags of all countries and modifying the national color scheme accordingly.More importantly, of course, more than 500 events have been made to the game.
      There are a large number of complete chains of events in mod. include:
      The complete chain of events of the Ming Dynasty, from the immigration to Taiwan, to the unification of the Central Plains, was followed by the conquest of northeastern China, Mongolia, Xinjiang, and the countries of Korea and Southeast Asia. Each event will reward you and guide you to the next event. Complete random events in Ming, Byzantium, France.There are dozens of random events, including emperor court events, advisor events, trade events, diplomacy events, etc., and one of them will be triggered randomly in a certain number of rounds. Mission tree of the Sultanate of Delhi, the Grand Duchy of Moscow, Afghanistan, England, Austria, Ottoman, Byzantium, France.All task trees are made up of events, which is a shame, and when you complete a task, there will be events that reward you and tell you what to do next.The mission tree of the Delhi Sultanate guides you to reunify India, and the mission tree of Afghanistan allows you to get rid of Timur and march into India to form the Mughal Empire. Moscow's mission tree guides you to unify the Russian region, establish the Russian Empire, expand into Eastern Europe and Siberia, and Russia's exclusive Siberian frontier event can help you quickly occupy Siberia. England's mission tree is relatively simple, mainly to allow you to unify the British Isles and form the United Kingdom. The Austrian Quest Tree guides you to establish joint rule with other countries and expand the Austrian Empire. If you use the task tree to expand, you can easily expand your territory. However, limited by the mechanism of Civilization Age 2, perhaps the connectivity mechanism is not ideal. Ottomans have a rich chain of events that allow you to build the Ottoman Empire across three continents, conquering Byzantium and the Mamluks as well as other countries. Events in Byzantium are mainly the restoration of the homeland, when you recover some important Roman cities, there will be events to give rewards, when you roughly recover the territory of the Roman Empire, there will be events that allow you to choose to continue as the Greek "Eastern Roman Empire" Byzantium or the orthodox Roman Empire. Ming's Mandate of Heaven reform mechanism, Ming was originally a heavenly government, allowing him to maintain a large standing army, but in terms of income, combat effectiveness and other aspects are extremely weak, once the rise of Walla or Manchuria, it may pose a threat to Daming. Therefore, Daming needs to improve himself through reform. Daming's government forbade it to conduct scientific research, but when his happiness grew to more than 95%, he could deduct happiness (that is, the mandate of heaven value) in exchange for reform and science and technology points, and when Daming completed the five mandate of heaven reforms, the political system could be transformed into an incomparably powerful Chinese imperial government. As a player around Daming, you can take advantage of the weakness during Daming's reforms to defeat Daming. Other events: Colonial events, where Spain could initiate a voyage westward to discover the Americas and establish colonies in Cuba and New Mexico. Portugal could also establish a Brazilian colony. After the British occupied North America, they could form thirteen colonies (the United States after independence) and Canadian colonies. The Hundred Years' War between Britain and France, the Hundred Years' War between England and France is still continuing, if there is no agreement between the two sides for peace, then the war will soon begin, France will recover the territory of Normandy and other regions, and finally the Hundred Years' War will end. The Rose Wars event, which britain could trigger without being in war (mainly for the sake of balance), would recur rebels, and red and white roses would compete for control of the throne. The polish joint rule over Lithuania was an event in which Poland annexed Lithuania and established a glass confederation (imperfect). The Prussian Events, Brandenburg had the task tree event of unifying Germany and establishing Prussia as well as further establishing the German Empire. The Jianzhou Jurchens also had events that could unify Manchuria and establish the Qing Dynasty. The Mongols could return to China, establish the Great Yuan, and later form the real Mongol Empire. After the collapse of the Wallachia, the Dzungars will be divided.In the event of the Burgundy succession, French Austria could inherit Burgundy, and Burgundy could choose to be independent, but each option would result in a different outcome. Easter Egg Event: After 1500, there is a probability of triggering (only 10% of each game is general), mechanical intelligence invades The Earth, and declares war on all major civilizations. Fight for The Earth! NO. 2 650
      In 650, the Tang Dynasty in the east reached its maximum territory, with several capital protectorates ruling the frontier, the Arabs in the west were rising, and the Byzantine Empire was in decline.
      NO. 3 Year 5 A.D
      The original scene, with a little restoration.
      NO. 4 1200 AD
      It was also a primitive scenario, with extensive modifications to the east, refining the Mongol tribes and strengthening the tribe of Genghis Khan, who would quickly rise to unify Mongolia and launch a conquest of the entire world, trying to defeat him. The border between the Western Xia and Jin Dynasties was revised, and the flag of the Western Xia was replaced with the Western Xia script instead of Chinese characters.
      NO. 5 1917 AD
      China is in a period of warlord melee, while the West is fighting World War I. When the Allies gained superiority on the battlefield, Germany would surrender, the Treaty of Versailles would be signed, the German colonies would be divided, and the Allies would be dissolved. And in Russia, a vigorous revolution is breaking out, and the overwhelming revolutionary army will overthrow the corrupt Russian government and unite the country under a new leader.
      NO 6 The destruction of the YUAN Empire
      The Yuan Dynasty, which has ruled China for nearly a hundred years, is collapsing, all kinds of rebels are rising up, and warlords loyal to the Yuan Dynasty government are also taking action, it is obvious that the Yuan Dynasty and the end, more importantly, after the collapse of the Yuan Dynasty, who will unify China? The incident allowed Zhu Yuanzhang, the King of Wu, to grow in power and eventually establish the Ming Dynasty. This scenario is not finished.
      NO.7 World War II
      Original scenario, not much content.The flag of the Chinese warlord was modified
      This is the download address:version:1.31.4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-dRIa8oTB-pumRwhnyC_pUruX0RThQrv/view?usp=drivesdk 
      1.31.5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10s1eOebA8PzBZ6rCLwp5vPc8_1blx1WO/view?usp=drivesdk
      Note to the game:
      In diplomacy, joint rule will cause the game to crash. Our players discovered when studying the code that Lucas had mistaken the code of the joint rule. It should have asked the country under the joint rule to annex the country under the joint rule. , But Lucas did the opposite completely. When you submit your application for union rule, you will be annexed, but Lucas did again that the player will never be annexed by ai, and no one found this error. In order to prevent the occurrence of the "Soviet Union Rule Donutua", our producer deleted the code that protects the player and finally found that Lucas's code was reversed. , So we adjusted the order of the joint rule in the event. Because the player protection was lost, the joint rule in the diplomatic proposal will eventually cause the player to be annexed and the game crash. This will be fixed later. The default aggressiveness of the game is 0, please adjust to 100% to achieve the best experience (you can also adjust freely according to personal preferences) All the texts of the events, the names of the leaders, and the names of the cities are written in Chinese, so they are not visible in the English version. I tried to solve this problem. However, there seems to be no way to localize these texts in the Civilization Age 2 forum. Unemployment rate is very important, and there are also certain bugs that cause happiness to fall. Please pay attention to the unemployment rate. update 2021.1.12
      Guys, this is good news. The Europa Universalis mod is getting its next update. This is just a small update that mainly fixes some balance issues that the game originally had. such as economic growth. In past versions, the growth rate of the economy was tightly controlled by a cap. This resulted in you having to manually invest to solve the unemployment problem, and now the investment bar is fixed, allowing you to solve most unemployment problems by pulling the investment bar. In addition to this, the polity has been modified accordingly, and the problem of suddenly turning an empire into a republic or even a communist state in the later script will no longer arise (probably). Because of the expansion of the economy, the income growth brought by the economy has greatly increased, so I have weakened the economic income, but it will still be the main component of your income.
      In addition to this, the latest update includes some event fixes and UK event improvements, with more than a dozen new fun events and ten random events added to the UK.

• By siyomono0
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain, Tsardom of Russia and Austria-Hungary (soon japan) by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      I PASSED THE MOD TO XJENTO WITH THE LINK TO HIS SITE HERE: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/189539-a-1440-modfourth-update/ 
      The new update is already on his page but not completely finished only japan, America (not tested) and French revolution. I think he can bring new aspects to this mod I cannot, such as customizing the mod to make it feel more personal for the player.
      1440.zip
    • By Vrda
      Bu senaryo artık, oynanmaz değil, Almanya 1936 Senaryosunda zaten tarihsel gitmiyor, 1937 yılında Sovyetler Allies'e katılıyor, Fransa ve Almanya aynı zamanda Belçika, Hollanda ve Luksemburg ile savaşa giriyor. Ben Blietzkrieg senaryosuna el atmak zorunda kaldım. Çünkü Senaryo'da sadece İtalya Allies ile savaştaydı, ki İtalya Fransanın düşmesi ile savaşa katıldı. Ben Önce Polonya'da bir surrender limit ekledim. Bu limit dolunca, ülkeyi Sovyet ile Almanya paylaşıyor, Ardından Sovyetler Baltık devletlerine savaş ilan ediyor, Almanya Paris ve az ötelerinde toprak alınca teslim oluyor ve Vichy Fransası ile Free France ortaya çıkıyor. Ayrıca Fransa düştüğü zaman Macaristan, Transilvanya'yı Bulgasitan Dobruja'yı alıyor, Sovyet savaşı başlarkende Yugoslavya bir event ile çöküyor, ve Hırvatistan ortaya çıkıyor. Maginot hattını wasteland olarak ayarladım, çünkü Almana şaçma şekilde Fransa'ya oradan saldırıyordu, ama Fransa düştükten sonra orası wasteland olmayacak. Sonunda ne olacak, Fransa veya Britanya Berlin ve çevresini alırsa, Almanya bölünüyor, Balkanlar komünist oluyor, işgal edilmiş birçok ülke demokrat olarak ve Allies'e katılmış şekilde serbest kalıyor. Fakat Genellikle Berlini alan Sovyetler oluyor. Ben zamanla senaryoyu iyileştireceğim, Soğuk Savaş'tan Sovyetlerin dağılmasına kadar, Çekoslovak işgaline kadar sizlerle olacaktır (Agg. Saldırganlık 0)

Hatalarım varsa iletmeniz önemlidir, çünkü hataları düzeltmemde yardımcı olacaksınız !
      BLI.rar
      Vichy France and Free France.rar
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!