Jump to content
Age of History Games
Kerems2434

Conquerors v1.5.1 "Conquerors of the New Age" / DOWNLOAD NOW!

Recommended Posts

On 6/8/2021 at 10:21 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

sorry

Aren converted dex to jar

I had used MT manager. It has a dex to jar feature.

Edited by Aryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitments what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're
Gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dolphin General said:

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitments what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're
Gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

Momento Cú de Golfinho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 14.06.2021 at 16:13, Aryan said:

MT yöneticisini kullanmıştım. Dex to jar özelliği vardır.

but when i transfer it to the computer i get the error java file is corrupt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2021 at 11:01 AM, Hacktor said:

but when i transfer it to the computer i get the error java file is corrupt

There are several additional files which have to be added after conversion (You can open the jar file of any mod with zarchiver to find those). Also for some reason, drive only saves it as a jar file if you go into drive and then upload rather than upload it from mt manager with the share button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Aryan said:

There are several additional files which have to be added after conversion (You can open the jar file of any mod with zarchiver to find those). Also for some reason, drive only saves it as a jar file if you go into drive and then upload rather than upload it from mt manager with the share button.

We are past that stage now. Now we are trying to replace the age file on the phone with the age file in the java file on the computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

se ve hermoso el mapa podrias darle un nerf a el reclutamiento no en cantidad si no en eficiencia de los soldados que el proceso de reclutamiento demore mas para que la preparacion en la guerra sea mas importante y la posibilidad de un segundo gasto o si qui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

se ve hermoso el mapa podrias darle un nerf a el reclutamiento no en cantidad si no en eficiencia de los soldados que el proceso de reclutamiento demore mas para que la preparacion en la guerra sea mas importante y la posibilidad de un segundo gasto o si quieres de limite la tegnologia del pueblo aunque preferiria una inversion directa en el ejercito como el invertir y el tasa de desarrollo a su vez jode mucho que si reclutas pierdes puntos de economia lo comprendo si no hay nadie desempleado pero que de 10mil personas que reclute minimo 3 mil ya trabajaban con una tasa de mas del 70%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 6:23 AM, Dolphin General said:

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitments what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're
Gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around
And desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie
And hurt you

adolphin dolphitler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...