Age of Civilizations
  1. PrussiaBoi

PrussiaBoi

• Similar Content

• By maixioun
      I am trying to make a custom scenario and when I open "Manage Civilizations" it sends me to the main menu. I been messing around with files for the scenario and I think I accidently deleted something I was not suppose to. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game multiple times yet I have the same problem. Has anybody ran into this problem? and if they did how did they fix or at least find a way around it?
    • By Dusan Koprena
      Hi, I have problem. i installed mod world + full version and got into the game and played normally.  after exiting the game I wanted to start it again but the game started loading at the beginning and when it reached the end it just shut down.  since then it happens to me every time.  does anyone know how to solve this problem?  thanks 
    • By Nickgear
      I made a scenario in which the vassal was stronger than the lord.  How can I make it so that he doesn't declare independence?  This usually happens in 40-50 moves.  I don't want to make it weaker.  Maybe this can be done somehow using events?
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello, I ask you if someone can create a map on demand (you can publish it without problem), I would like to create a map but since I don't know how to use the map editor I ask someone to do it, the map would be the following:

Hola, les pregunto si alguien puede crear un mapa a pedido (puede publicarlo sin problema), es que me gustaria crear un mapa pero como no se usar el editor de mapas les pido que alguien lo haga, el mapa seria el siguente:

• By CassalettIV
      Hello. I've always wondered, what does "Show Pop-up" in the event editor do? I have done various test runs but I still can't work out what is the difference between turning it on or off. Does somebody know? Please 🙂 
  • Our picks