Age of History 3
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

Hi. I was playing with Athens for 300 turns and I have things to comment:
-The division of the Greek provinces is interesting, but when I want to move a unit to the sea, it inexplicably disappears. I have also noticed that when I click on the water a window seems to "colonize" below.
-The alliance system you used for the Greek coalition ends up corrupting as the turns go. When a polis calls for war, all his allies do the same. It becomes impossible to defeat the alliance. So I recommend putting allies in "Defensive Pacts" instead of mega-alliances.
I think that is all. English is not my lingua franca, so I'm sorry for the mistakes.

10 hours ago, Máximvs Magno said:

Hi. I was playing with Athens for 300 turns and I have things to comment:
-The division of the Greek provinces is interesting, but when I want to move a unit to the sea, it inexplicably disappears. I have also noticed that when I click on the water a window seems to "colonize" below.
-The alliance system you used for the Greek coalition ends up corrupting as the turns go. When a polis calls for war, all his allies do the same. It becomes impossible to defeat the alliance. So I recommend putting allies in "Defensive Pacts" instead of mega-alliances.
I think that is all. English is not my lingua franca, so I'm sorry for the mistakes.

For the first point i know, some sea provinces are giving me some troubles. I'll try to fix them, don't worry. 
For the second point, I can't do much. The defensive-pact often doesn't work, so I decided to use alliance. I tried to make balanced the two sides, when I played it was ok. After I'll try to fix, thank you for your feedback!

Edited by GheovgosGJ

9 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

Could you make it A p k? because I'm on Android and it's difficult to download

Yeah of course. I wanted to waiting other updates, but I'll make one. 

Edit: I made one!

Edited by GheovgosGJ

On 8/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, BrazilianMod said:

the mobile version of the mod is not working

What is the problem? What happens when you try to run it? The link works fine? I tried on my smartphone and it works well, if you give me more info I'll fix it!

1 hour ago, BrazilianMod said:

happens in all scenarios and generally aoc2 works normally

I'll try to fix it! I think is 'cause of some hd flags, they doesn't work well in some devices. I'll compress them in next update (I'll release soon, i think in two days)

6 hours ago, BrazilianMod said:

Your mod is very good you will create more alternative scenarios ?

Yes I planned other alternative scenarios: What If Carthago won 2nd Punic War and What If Rome never fell. If you want to suggest any others alternative scenarios feel free to suggest me anything! I'm glad you like it 😄

Edited by GheovgosGJ

11 hours ago, NinjaSupreme said:

I have the game for android link it says App is not installed

Do you have others AoC2 game or others mods? If yes, you need to unistall them: Roma Invicta uses the same signature of AoC2 original, so the system thinks Roma Invicta is an update of AoC2, but it doesnt install. If not, you have enough space in you system? The mod is ~250Mb, so you need at least 800Mb free in your rom. Let me know if you'll solve!

6 hours ago, BrazilianMod said:

could you create a scenario if the roman empire never existed

It seems a great idea, I'll add it! You mean if Mark Antony won at Atium (and so Octavian could not create the Empire) or Rome was never created by Romulus?