Age of History Games
  1. Tinu2048

Tinu2048

• Similar Content

• By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By dort
      Ancient Tales of the Earth
      -A Lot of Scenarios

-Large Amount of Provinces

-New Civilizations

and etc.

I will release a beta when there are at least 300 provinces.

-If you want to contribute dört#8315 is my discord.

I will send the progress of the map in comments below
    • By Squirtile
      This scenario takes place in 304 BC. It is now in a finished phase but ill be adding updates as often as I can. The map goes from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
      Not all is historically accurate but I tried my best make sure it is.  Also some areas like germania is purposely left unoccupied.

Also i recommend this scenario is played in 50% speed
      Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RxwAdU0FkwLIUs-_Hu9IgJof8ejfedkf?usp=sharing
      Updates: 
      4/20:More Civilizations in, Iberian Peninsula, Central Asia, and India. Map has been extended to China.
      Mauryan Empire has events now.
      4/21: North Africa is remade making Carthage Weaker. More Civilizations in West Africa. Mauryan Empire events have been improved. The Qin event has been fixed.
      3/29 2020:Removed Events
      To dolist(for now):Planning to revamp the events

• By NotSoAmerican
      Imperator Rome Mod
                                                                                       Have you ever wanted to play Imperator: Rome in Age of Civilizations? Well now you can!
      The Mod should include: Every Imperator Rome nation kinda, Ideologies, and over 7000 Provinces (hopefully, since the map is kinda sorta blurry)
      Hey guys just wanted to start back since I have no reason not too since, well, quarantine, so i have begun work on this but i am using the old map so 300+ Provinces are still there
      Pictures: 

• By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!