Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

SCENARIOS

gallico.thumb.png.2cb28eed1eb0396b779a1c7cbcf17ac5.png

De Bello Gallico - Description
Caesar wrote in his commentarii his expedition in Gaul. In few years he conquered a nation. I added this scenario here!
 

civili.thumb.png.98b4a971620e46dfea7b58c99e6d62aa.png

De Bello Civili - Description

After conquering Gaul, the Senate objected to Caesar: they were afraid of his power. Pompeii and Optimates decided to fight with him, but they lost.

alexandrinum.thumb.png.c6223ceb737d75a64e034d4ed80765e0.png

De Bellum Alexandrinum - Description
During civil war, the Ptolemaic Egypt fell in a civil war: Ptolemy XIII decided to dethrone his sister, Cleopatra, and rule as Pharaon. But Cleopatra was helped by Caesar, due to Ptolemy killed his enemy Pompeii.

Octavian.thumb.png.4d6398de125425b935bff96fb9e7d7dc.png

The Rise of Octavian - Description
This is basically the second Triumvirate: but the three consuls had to look the Caesaricides, they were gathering a strong army.

NoOct.thumb.png.c7872b44fab71a115da7784f741a34a7.png

What if.. Octavian lost? - Description (suggested by @BrazilianMod)
What if Octavian lost at Actium? I think, probably, the Republic would remain, due to Mark Antony did not aspire to become Emperor. So, after defeating him, he rewarded Ptolemaic Egypt and the SPQR recovered.

27BC.thumb.png.5b02113ce650c410c9cd202d351d4669.png

27 BC - Description
In 27 BC Octavian was nominated "Princeps", or the "First of the Romans". So it began the Roman Empire (and, in my opinion, the true decline of Rome..)

4emp.thumb.png.213012527780bc71605a89773e3ef93f.png

Age of the 4 Emperors - Description
After the death of Nero, Roman fell in a new civil war: 4 emperors tried to took the power, but one will be Emperor of the Romans!

90.thumb.png.4c7575954f4fe32f8fbab57c9fb2625d.png

90 - Description
90 AD scenario!
max.png.80fbd94623ff022d425b75c7c17af5bb.png

117 - Description
The maximus expansion of Roman Empire.

aurelio.png.92aef978ffc42bac53833e56d336ffc8.png

177 - Description
In 177, Lucius Verus died, and Marcus Aurelius (my most favourite Emperor!) took the Power. He was the last good Emperor..
200.png.cd30bc7324cafee6d23956209ed43740.png

200 - Description
The Era of Severi Dynasty!

2emp.png.fb6b1cac9acd0c374ded7ece0387b9bf.png

The Two Empires - Description
In 395, the Empire was divided by two parts.

475.thumb.png.0b7c93edde19931bcf9f09ce64df1296.png

475 - Description
Is too painful to describe that..

476.thumb.png.997ed25d87d339f13e9288abb5fb23ee.png

476 - Description
Okay, I'm crying

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, guacamole IS glue said:

do you know a good scenario and what country i should play?

It depends on your tastes! I tried to make every country fun to play: you can form Mongol Empire with Xiognu, reunite China with Dynasties, reform Achemenid Empire with Iranian nations, or form Greek Empire. The most important nations here have at least 1 formable civ! I suggest you to play 2 punic war or 3 Third punic war as Roman, you here you can have fun with Senate system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

NEW LAST UPDATE! It was a great journey with you! I'm happy to announce the last update for my mod. Despite the cut contents, I finally complete it. Idk if in the future I'll make another update (adding what I planned), so I hope someone will add it (just dm me!). I'll try to do Porting to Vanilla map. Glory to Rome, the Città Eterna!

SOURCE I USED:
Talessman's Atlas (very helpful, the most of my scenario was based on his maps!)
EmperorTigerStar (for Roman Empire Borders and History of South East Asia)
Ollie Bye (great mapper, I used it for Middle East pre Achemenid Empire, Asia, and much More continents!)
Anwoo History Mapper (very useful for Middle-East scenario!)
Prussian Mapping (just this video)
Ancient History Encyclopedia

World History Maps

Running Reality (very useful for some tribes and some nations!)
Geacron

Cyowari (very useful for Punic Wars!)
Wikipedia IT (my language, it contains some info that aren't in Wikipedia EN)
Wikipedia EN

OmniAtlas

De Origine et Situ Germanicorum by Tacitus (for German Tribes)

My history books, some direct passage in pdf of Pliny the Elder and other authors

 

I used more, but i don't rember (I'll add here when I'll remember)

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

NEW LAST UPDATE! It was a great journey with you! I'm happy to announce the last update for my mod. Despite the cut contents, I finally complete it. Idk if in the future I'll make another update (adding what I planned), so I hope someone will add it (just dm me!). I'll try to do Porting to Vanilla map. Glory to Rome, the Città Eterna!

SOURCE I USED:
Talessman's Atlas (very helpful, the most of my scenario was based on his maps!)
EmperorTigerStar (for Roman Empire Borders and History of South East Asia)
Ollie Bye (great mapper, I used it for Middle East pre Achemenid Empire, Asia, and much More continents!)
Anwoo History Mapper (very useful for Middle-East scenario!)
Prussian Mapping (just this video)
Ancient History Encyclopedia

World History Maps

Running Reality (very useful for some tribes and some nations!)
Geacron

Cyowari (very useful for Punic Wars!)
Wikipedia IT (my language, it contains some info that aren't in Wikipedia EN)
Wikipedia EN

OmniAtlas

My history books, some direct passage in pdf of Pliny the Elder, Tacitus (De Origine et Situ Germanicorum)

 

I used more, but i don't rember (I'll add here when I'll remember)

you made a great mod

a question i have do i have to uninstall the mod a reinstall the mod for the update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, guacamole IS glue said:

you made a great mod

a question i have do i have to uninstall the mod a reinstall the mod for the update?

If you have android version, just uninstall old version and install new; if you have PC version, just replace the old files with the new. I'm happy you glad it!

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GheovgosGJ said:

If you have android version, just uninstall old version and install new; if you have PC version, just replace the old files with the new. I'm happy you glad it!

im on android will i loose all progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, guacamole IS glue said:

im on android will i loose all progress?

You shouldn't lose them, but I cannot guarantee it.. You should try to install new version without uninstall the older, if it works you will not lose anything

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

You shouldn't lose them, but I cannot guarantee it.. You should try to install new version without uninstall the older, if it works you will not lose anything

i just got the updated one and everything saved but the background is different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, guacamole IS glue said:

i just got the updated one and everything saved but the background is different

You must download the background you prefer. Vanilla is original BG, while HQ is BG given by AoCModding TR and Addon+ Creators, you can choose one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

@orcacraft888 @GheovgosGJ @Reich Thanks for supporting update request messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kerems2434 said:

@Łukasz Jakowski A lot of modders made mods for the game 2 years. Too many players don't left your game with an update hope. Android players waited for a long time for a game like this, and they wanna just an update for the game now. Low system users, can't play games like EU, HOI4 etc and they are playing your game and they wait for an update. These guys supported you everytime, and they dont want much things now! We know you've worked so hard for this game. And we support you still, but a game producer should improve his game until be the best! You are game producer (amazing game producer) and you can do it, you should do it!

@orcacraft888 @GheovgosGJ @Reich Thanks for supporting update request messages.

no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I'm sorry but I can't do Egyptian Provinces, nor continue the project at moment. I hope in future to continue it, but everyone is welcome if want to add something! Just send me the files!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Guys I'm sorry but I can't do Egyptian Provinces, nor continue the project at moment. I hope in future to continue it, but everyone is welcome if want to add something! Just send me the files!

You made a great mod,and you worked rapidly for it,you deserve a break 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By dort
      Ancient Tales of the Earth
      -A Lot of Scenarios

      -Large Amount of Provinces

      -New Civilizations

      and etc.

      I will release a beta when there are at least 300 provinces.

      -If you want to contribute dört#8315 is my discord.

      I will send the progress of the map in comments below
    • By Squirtile
      This scenario takes place in 304 BC. It is now in a finished phase but ill be adding updates as often as I can. The map goes from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
      Not all is historically accurate but I tried my best make sure it is.  Also some areas like germania is purposely left unoccupied.

      Also i recommend this scenario is played in 50% speed
      Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RxwAdU0FkwLIUs-_Hu9IgJof8ejfedkf?usp=sharing
      Updates: 
      4/20:More Civilizations in, Iberian Peninsula, Central Asia, and India. Map has been extended to China.
      Mauryan Empire has events now.
      4/21: North Africa is remade making Carthage Weaker. More Civilizations in West Africa. Mauryan Empire events have been improved. The Qin event has been fixed.
      3/29 2020:Removed Events
      To dolist(for now):Planning to revamp the events
       
    • By NotSoAmerican
      Imperator Rome Mod
                                                                                       Have you ever wanted to play Imperator: Rome in Age of Civilizations? Well now you can!
      The Mod should include: Every Imperator Rome nation kinda, Ideologies, and over 7000 Provinces (hopefully, since the map is kinda sorta blurry)
      Hey guys just wanted to start back since I have no reason not too since, well, quarantine, so i have begun work on this but i am using the old map so 300+ Provinces are still there
      Pictures: 

    • By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.
       
      Map I'm using:

      Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...