Jump to content
Age of History Games
GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

Recommended Posts

On 9/21/2020 at 6:52 AM, jack2112 said:

The mobile version has a problem, i deleted l other mods and tried to download it multiple times every time it said App not installed, i made sure i had enough space as well.

How much space do you have left? If you have enough space, try restarting your phone. 

Edited by Basileía Rhōmaíōn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour, le mod a l air super bien mais il y a un problème quand j installe le lien Android sa me dit "application non installé" et c est la même chose pour les autres lien Android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour, sa a l air super bien mais j ai un probleme avec les lien Android 

Quand je l installe sa me dit "Application non installé" et sa me le fait avec les autre lien

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, Fares93 said:

Bonjour, sa a l air super bien mais j ai un probleme avec les lien Android 

Quand je l installe sa me dit "Application non installé" et sa me le fait avec les autre lien

Hi, I suggest you to free space on your device

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.This mod looks quite interesting.(However because I suck at everything).How do you excatly download this.(I saw the small instructions on page 6 but I am still confused)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 11:40 PM, Antoninus said:

Hi.This mod looks quite interesting.(However because I suck at everything).How do you excatly download this.(I saw the small instructions on page 6 but I am still confused)  

Thank you! However, if you are on Android, just uninstall previous AoC2 versions and install my mod, downloading from links (you can dedice what version to play) and, once it's finished, pushing on downloaded file. If you have enough space (aroung 1.5GB) it will install without problems. Have nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Thank you! However, if you are on Android, just uninstall previous AoC2 versions and install my mod, downloading from links (you can dedice what version to play) and, once it's finished, pushing on downloaded file. If you have enough space (aroung 1.5GB) it will install without problems. Have nice day

Unfortunately I use PC.Can you help me on that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 8:22 PM, Antoninus said:

Unfortunately I use PC.Can you help me on that 

Yeah, of course. Sorry for the late reply. You need to to backup of your vanilla folder, once did it you must replace every files in AoC2 folder with my mod. For example, you must replace every "civilization editor" folder with my civilization editor, and so you must do with every folder that you see in zipped file. If I had free time I would create installer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

Yeah, of course. Sorry for the late reply. You need to to backup of your vanilla folder, once did it you must replace every files in AoC2 folder with my mod. For example, you must replace every "civilization editor" folder with my civilization editor, and so you must do with every folder that you see in zipped file. If I had free time I would create installer

And how to do you backup the vanilla folder(Sorry for being so bad at this) and so late of a response   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2020 at 6:10 PM, Antoninus said:

And how to do you backup the vanilla folder(Sorry for being so bad at this) and so late of a response   

Just copy and paste your folder

 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:23 PM, Defavlt said:

man i downloaded it on pc but there is no program to open it like the other mods have, how do i play it?

Hi, you need to install it manually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Houtmonin225 said:

Hey can u add a scenario <What if Roman Empire never fall?> and also i always crash out sometime after i choose scenario or zoom the map out! Can u fix it? Thx!

Hi, thank you for liking it! But I dont work on the mod anymore. What device do you use? I suggest to change map scale, maybe it can help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Hi, thank you for liking it! But I dont work on the mod anymore. What device do you use? I suggest to change map scale, maybe it can help you

Wait, "don't work on the mod anymore"? But you're just taking a break, right?

Edited by Chairman Baad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Chairman Baad said:

Wait, "don't work on the mod anymore"? But you're just taking a break, right?

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't work anymore. It requires so much time, but I don't have it, I need to study in University, unfortunately at moment I have really little free time and prefer to do other things. I know my mod has some bugs (like overpowered provinces, bad provinces connections, some "dirty" borders and probably some historicals mistakes), but I think is playable despite these bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By MohammadAmin EP
      This scenario shows world between 620-610 BC when Medes and Babylonia make a coalition against Assyria and its puppet states.
      Deioces finally has been united most of Iran in order to crush  Assyria. Can you restore medes Empire too?
      This map is in Asia Scenarios.
       

      rise of Deioces(Medes).rar
    • By Tryington
      Rise of the Roman Kingdom (753BC)
      Note:
      -This scenario does NOT contain events.
      -Flags and Civilizations might be wrong.

      Rise of the Roman Kingdom.rar
    • By Noobs Dudes
      My god this took too damn long. So first I took out Austria, then Yugoslavia invaded me. Next I puppeted a few countries. Then, invaded France. After that, I invaded Spain with some success, but in the end I just puppeted them when I had the score, then I demanded to annex them. Then, I lucky managed to puppet the UK. Lastly, I invaded the Soviet Union, which was a major pain but in the end, it all worked out.

    • By maxong10
      Привеnствую всех любителей Возраст истории II и просто людей, которые совершенно случайно попали на эту страницу.
      По ка что это только скриншоты и видео грядущего проекта по которому можно сказать обсольтно всё о состоянии моды на данный момент.
      Если будет много активности это предаст мне мотивации для продолжения работы над модом.
       
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAbYA6Ccqyk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfg90v0XVzM&t=124s
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJx73AHkog&t=286s
       







    • By dort
      Ancient Tales of the Earth
      -A Lot of Scenarios

      -Large Amount of Provinces

      -New Civilizations

      and etc.

      I will release a beta when there are at least 300 provinces.

      -If you want to contribute dört#8315 is my discord.

      I will send the progress of the map in comments below
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...