Age of History 3

GheovgosGJ

Roma Invicta

On 7/21/2020 at 11:50 AM, GheovgosGJ said:

Thank you! Dont forget to give me feedback about the map and the scenario when you'll try it!

Hey bro, how are you? I can't install it on my Android phone, I don't know why, it just says, "the App can not be installed" can you help me? Thanks 

Edited by ImperioEspañol

On 1/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, ImperioEspañol said:

Hey bro, how are you? I can't install it on my Android phone, I don't know why, it just says, "the App can not be installed" can you help me? Thanks 

It's because you already have another aoh2 app. In order to fix this is to delete the original one and download the mod 😄

2 hours ago, centur said:

Loading is stuck when I load it by android. The loading progress doesn't work when it load after 99%. How can I fix it?

Try restarting the game a few times.

Hello GheovgosGJ!

I tried your mod and it looks very promising. It is exactly the mod I looked for in the historical section of mods for this game. However, my attempt to play as some of the factions ended with a sheer frustration because a lot of cities on the map have totally incompatible names. For example there's a Liechtenstein on the 753BC map, and settlements in Russia/Ukraine have modernized names, like Sevastopol, Kirovograd, Pervomaisk, Dnipropetrovsk etc. This is very immersion-breaking when you play in certain regions like Scythia, Bosporan Kingdom and such.

While I fully realize how busy you are now, is there any way I can help the project? If there's an easy way to correct the cities and other historical mistakes and send you corrected files, I'd gladly do so, though I have no experience modding Age of History as I am new to the game. I started playing just a week ago.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:22 AM, Lanjane said:

Hello GheovgosGJ!

I tried your mod and it looks very promising. It is exactly the mod I looked for in the historical section of mods for this game. However, my attempt to play as some of the factions ended with a sheer frustration because a lot of cities on the map have totally incompatible names. For example there's a Liechtenstein on the 753BC map, and settlements in Russia/Ukraine have modernized names, like Sevastopol, Kirovograd, Pervomaisk, Dnipropetrovsk etc. This is very immersion-breaking when you play in certain regions like Scythia, Bosporan Kingdom and such.

While I fully realize how busy you are now, is there any way I can help the project? If there's an easy way to correct the cities and other historical mistakes and send you corrected files, I'd gladly do so, though I have no experience modding Age of History as I am new to the game. I started playing just a week ago.

Hi! Thank you for give a chance for my mod! 

However, yes, you can modify city names. You need to modify city names placed in some files assets\map\Roma\data. If I remember correctly, there are many files about cities, they're divided. I didn't have time at the time to modify all cities. If you want, I can share your work here, updating Roma Invicta

15 hours ago, CovalianKing said:

I can't install the mod. I installed the --- on my phone and it said app not installed. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Probably you doesnt have enough memory, you need 1GB free on your phone to install it

Good day. I tried to install your mode on my android but I can't install it. The download will be fine, but if I want to install the data mode, it will appear that the application cannot be installed. I have all the modes uninstalled and the sites I have more than two gigabytes.

2 hours ago, Kirra167 said:

Good day. I tried to install your mode on my android but I can't install it. The download will be fine, but if I want to install the data mode, it will appear that the application cannot be installed. I have all the modes uninstalled and the sites I have more than two gigabytes.

Go to files and delete all apks

Very good, but ...

I see that a few provinces, especially on the shores of Marmaras, that have poorly connected provinces, besides the most painful thing is that when creating a new map, it is not possible to select the different Greek polis that you have created as well. like the other civilizations you've included, or at least I can't select / find them to create my own scenarios.

But for everything else, it's perfect, it's very polished the different scenarios, the large number of civilizations.

I recommend that you add Atlantis, or the Elysium empire (Byzantium in America), or the Celtic empire.

Hi there, I have a question, it seems that I cant make my own scenarios within the game(mainly with these new countries added), and I would really like it, I am on android so maybe thats the problem, if anyone knows please help