1. CopenhaguenLink

CopenhaguenLink

2. Danielpt373

Danielpt373

3. Łukasz Jakowski

Łukasz Jakowski

• Similar Content

• By Noobs Dudes
      My god this took too damn long. So first I took out Austria, then Yugoslavia invaded me. Next I puppeted a few countries. Then, invaded France. After that, I invaded Spain with some success, but in the end I just puppeted them when I had the score, then I demanded to annex them. Then, I lucky managed to puppet the UK. Lastly, I invaded the Soviet Union, which was a major pain but in the end, it all worked out.

• By Vedemy
      My map crashes on loading. Please help me 😢
    • By MistakenTech067
      why did the turks do it
    • By Hons
      AOH2 Province Updater
      I made this program because i had to make it lol and i made it in JavaScript.
      This program updates provinces you have made with the Map Editor data, why should you/when to use this program? This program is used when you accidentally made a mistake while making your map and then not being able to overwrite or update the exported provinces with the Map Editor.
      The way it works is by taking the Map Editor data / mapAoC2_v2.txt and exporting it to generate provinces.
      The Instructions of how to use it is in the program.
      GitHub Download/Releases : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceUpdater/releases
      Report bugs here : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceUpdater/issues
      Running the program in Windows
      1. Download the Zip file from releases in GitHub. or download from here (v1.0.3) 
      AOH2-ProvinceUpdater-v1.0.3.rar
      2. Extract the Zip file.
      3. Run it and do what it says.
      Also i only made an executable version of the program for Windows, you'll have to download the repository and run it by yourself.
      Running the program for Non-Windows users
      1. Download NodeJS for your OS.
      2. Download the repository in GitHub. (Press "Code" and click "Download ZIP")
      3. Extract the Zip file.
      4. Open cmd prompt and redirect to the extracted folder using `cd <your-path-here>`.
      5. Type `npm install` and wait for it to finish.
      6. Run the program by typing `node update.js` on the cmd prompt.

• By Magolor
      During modding, I found myself need the operation of adding events to formable civilizations. e.g.: assume A forms a civilization B through formable decision (instead of events) then I would like to trigger a event for civilization B.
      However, after I added events to civilization B, such civilization would be added to the game at the beginning, with land 0.
      Then A can not form B since it violates the condition "civilization B does not exist".
      I've tried to first form B into another civilzation C, but that does not work.
      What should I do? I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you in advance for your help!!!
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!