Age of History Games
  1. Tuga_the_tuga

Tuga_the_tuga

• Similar Content

• By Kerems2434
      1402 Ottoman Interregnum (Improved Scenario) 
      This scenario is about the Civil War of the Ottoman Empire. Attached are pictures of leaders and leaders of all brothers who fought in the Civil War.

FEATURES:
      Leaders and Leaders Images
      Formable Ottoman with other Ottomans

You can download the mod from the description of the video!

LINK: 

• By OguzKaan
      Here is my first mod I added toman empire,german empire and austria hungarian empire to modern world and I added central powers alliance
      Central powers is back!.rar
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Türkiye Kurtuluş Savaşı Senaryosu :                                                                                                   Turkey Libaration War Scenarios :      
      "Sevr Türkiyesi" adlı devletle başlıyorsunuz. Formlanabilir 2 devlet var :                                      "Sevr Turkey" Has you begins country. there are 2 formable country
      Misakkı Milli yada Türkiye                                                                                                                      Turkey or Misakkı Milli
      Bunları formladıktan sonra isterseniz Osmanlıyı da formlayabilirsiniz                                          After you from them, you can also form the Ottoman if you want  
      Event yok                                                                                                                                                   No events

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkiiNUiQMhS21wiTxidZjCK_saO2n2GZ/view?usp=sharing

Resimler :                                                                                                                                                       Pictures :   

• By beetjetayo1
      Hello!
      This is my first scenario about Ottoman Empire in WW2 , I spent time working on it, i will also add events, and add more years scenario like 1940,41,42,43,44,45 etc. I appreciate your reading, and if you are going to play, please give me feedback later, thank you very much!
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JPjVTKtLz7GMXm1u1Vz_PmVfbKyUIuXA?usp=sharing

• By PH2959
      I have made a scenario with only big empires. (China, Ottoman Empire, Hungary etc.)
      I will hopefully reply to all questions.
      ADDON+ IS REQUIRED!
      1595255502770xneqdkes.zip
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!