Age of Civilizations
  1. Friendly Stalin

Friendly Stalin

2. Kerems2434

Kerems2434

• Similar Content

• By Some user
      I don't know what to say haha, but practically this is a flag that I remade about an alternative Poland.
      In short: it would be a Poland that is trying to expand its territory and take revenge on its past, taken over by nationalists. You can call this Greater Poland as Gerland.
      Hope you like it ❤️
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      *Map if you want put it in your AOC2:

(You can also put it with the fascist ideology.)
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      If Axis won the WW2 ? 

Download Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nUdy9uzg64HgVDaXS5Lvlqd9JuxBrhQn/view?usp=sharing

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Türkiye Kurtuluş Savaşı Senaryosu :                                                                                                   Turkey Libaration War Scenarios :      
      "Sevr Türkiyesi" adlı devletle başlıyorsunuz. Formlanabilir 2 devlet var :                                      "Sevr Turkey" Has you begins country. there are 2 formable country
      Misakkı Milli yada Türkiye                                                                                                                      Turkey or Misakkı Milli
      Bunları formladıktan sonra isterseniz Osmanlıyı da formlayabilirsiniz                                          After you from them, you can also form the Ottoman if you want  
      Event yok                                                                                                                                                   No events

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkiiNUiQMhS21wiTxidZjCK_saO2n2GZ/view?usp=sharing

Resimler :                                                                                                                                                       Pictures :   

• By Orhan Eren GR
      ENG : (Remember that this is an alternative scenario. I might have mistakes to you)
      TR : (Bunun alternatif bir senaryo olduğunu unutmayın. size göre hatalarım olabilir)
      ENG : Logic is very simple. Germans win WW1. And Like the WW2 scenario losing side  (British,French,İtaly and USSR) fight back for their land
      TR : Mantık Çok Basit. Almanlar WW1 i yeniyor. ve ww2 senaryosu gibi kaybeden taraf  (İngiltere Fransa İtalya ve SSCB) toprakları için tekrar savaşırlar

ENG : What's new ? :                                                                                                                                                     TR : Yenilikler ne ? :
                      Events (they dont interfere with your gameplay, they just start a war)                                                     Eventler
                      Messenger events (sample : We must ready for war germany (1940))                                                   Haberci eventler (örnek : biz alman savaşına hazır olmalıyız (1940))
                     New Alliance (Anti Germany, Big Turk-Arab Alliance,Allieds)                                                                     Yeni ittifaklar (Anti Almanlar, Büyük Türk Arap İttifağı,İtilaflar)
                     Note : My english is bad and i translated events from google translation there may be mistakes

Download link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/17WFUTDJ4sXRKBomEaTNcWPEr3R4NNMTH/view?usp=sharing                          

Map İmages :

• By Some user
      𝐖𝐖𝟐 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
      *Imagine if Hitler was actually French and hated the Germans, would he try to be a Napoleon 2.0?
      -A possible Great France or Naz1 France?
      -Would France start WW2 by taking revenge on some countries?
      -It would give us alternative countries? Imagine a communist Germany?
      -How would that be?
      -Ideas for the flag? What's the flag meaning? 
      I wanted to discuss ideas with you and maybe create scenarios about it ❤️
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      |                                                       |
      V LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW V
  • Popular Now

• Our picks