Jump to content
Age of History Games
Ànex i Rux

How do picks work?

Recommended Posts

Yet another topic about how does the forum works lol

Lukasz updated the forum with some ads and a new feature: picks.

But who and why is able to pick topics?

Some posts are picked by Lukasz itself and some are picked by profiles with no content (probably other moderators) but there are some users such as despotmilan that do not seem to have any relation with Lukasz and are picking all their own topics. In the case of Despotmilan, he even has two topics about how excited he is for lukasz visiting his profile and even thoose are picked by himself. There are more users that seem to be able topick their topics too.

I thought it may be normal but I haven't seen the option to pick any topic either mine or not. So how do picks work?

You can also share your opinion about this new feature

Edited by Ànex i Rux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 4:32 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

Yet another topic about how does the forum works lol

Lukasz updated the forum with some ads and a new feature: picks.

But who and why is able to pick topics?

Some posts are picked by Lukasz itself and some are picked by profiles with no content (probably other moderators) but there are some users such as despotmilan that do not seem to have any relation with Lukasz and are picking all their own topics. In the case of Despotmilan, he even has two topics about how excited he is for lukasz visiting his profile and even thoose are picked by himself. There are more users that seem to be able topick their topics too.

I thought it may be normal but I haven't seen the option to pick any topic either mine or not. So how do picks work?

You can also share your opinion about this new feature

I think only Lukasz and some moderator can pick the topics. Its d̶i̶c̶t̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ cool if he picks high quality mods (for example I think Star Wars mod map deserve to be picked)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

Yet another topic about how does the forum works lol

Lukasz updated the forum with some ads and a new feature: picks.

But who and why is able to pick topics?

Some posts are picked by Lukasz itself and some are picked by profiles with no content (probably other moderators) but there are some users such as despotmilan that do not seem to have any relation with Lukasz and are picking all their own topics. In the case of Despotmilan, he even has two topics about how excited he is for lukasz visiting his profile and even thoose are picked by himself. There are more users that seem to be able topick their topics too.

I thought it may be normal but I haven't seen the option to pick any topic either mine or not. So how do picks work?

You can also share your opinion about this new feature

i dont know how to pick but i think only lukasz and moderators can 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

I think only Lukasz and some moderator can pick the topics. Its d̶i̶c̶t̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ cool if he picks high quality mods (for example I think Star Wars mod map deserve to be picked)

3 hours ago, PrussiaBoi said:

i dont know how to pick but i think only lukasz and moderators can 😅

Not actually, looks like many people can pick.

if you to http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/ourpicks/ you can see under each pick the text 

PICKED BY

Łukasz Jakowski, August 5

But very few from the nine pages of picks are picked by lukasz, there are a lot of users picking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...