I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
It Will feature:
1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces.
2. An abundance of different scenarios
3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
4. Events for the most important Nations
5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
6. Leaders for all Major Realms
7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit
12. A nice Custom Icon
I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
I'm making a scenario with a few custom events, is there a way to get a Leader to change? Do you have to do it via an event or is there another way to do so? Or are you stuck with the Leader you get at the start of the game? Please advise.
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history with the title Redux to make it look better, the mod features are...
- 10 events per scenario in the 20th and 21st century and more than 60 events for important scenarios such as WW2
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Sorry if you see bad traduction)
Events (Created for now)
The last war: 0 events
Modern Future: 0 events
Modern day: 2 events
2000: Millenium Dawn: 21 events
1990: 0 events
1950: 0 events
1948: 3 events
1945: Endsieg: 14 events
1942: 26 events
1941:The Great Patriotic War: 0 events
1939: Blitzkrieg: 0 events
1936: Gathering Storm: 148 events
1920: After the Great War: 0 events
1918: 0 events
1915 Trench Warfare: 0 events
1910: The Great War: 2 events
1900: 0 events
1861: American Civil war: 0 events
1836: A New Era: 2 events
1792: The French revolution: 0 events
1750: Seven years war: 0 events
1440: The rise of the Otomans: 0 events
All the aforementioned scenarios will have events.
planned to release it in late November or early December
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls