There's nothing here yet
I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
It Will feature:
1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces.
2. An abundance of different scenarios
3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
4. Events for the most important Nations
5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
6. Leaders for all Major Realms
7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit
12. A nice Custom Icon
I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.
For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.
This is my terrible, low quality and made in about 10 minuets scenario, don't ask me for lore, because not even I'm sure what I did when making this scenario.
Google drive link (if you dare to download this): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N0YgD3iRLg_AfjSc9dyifgUsKEHlDwhi/view?usp=sharing
I'm going to keep what the scenario looks like a secret, the only info I'm giving you is that it is set in the inter-war period.
Well, hope you enjoy this excuse of a "scenario", and good day (or night), dear reader.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls