Age of History Games

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Vaux
      (DISCLAIMER: TRO DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TNO, THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND TRO'S NAME IS JUST A COINCIDENCE WITH THE HOI4 MOD TRO)
        The Red Order takes place in the times where you experience the Cold War as its "coldest". But of course there is a little twist to it, some of the things didn't go like OTL thus caused things to get a little bit different and sometimes "quirky".
      General Features of TRO:
      -Manually colored portraits for each leader.
      -A brand new UI and new ideologies
      -New provinces to enhance gameplay
      -And many graphical changes to fit the atmosphere

If you are somewhat active on r/ageofcivilizations, you might have seen my teasers and leaks for the mod. I have been developing this project for over 4 months now and I think it was the time to open a forum page for it. We already have a discord server(https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6) and I really recommend you to join to keep updated.

A common question people ask me about TRO is when will it release, first of all I want to state that I won't give an exact date and say that I will finish on this date etc. I am just giving a general idea for the release date, TRO's release patch "Heia Safari" will release in this spring.
      "Heia Safari" Patch will include:
      -Full contents for Algeria, Burkina Faso and Zaïre
      -Half of the planned content for the 5th French Republic(Rest of it will be added when other French tags recieve content)
      -And partial content for South Africa, Cuba, MPLA and UNITA

(To give an idea of the UI and portraits)

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MOD

Don't forget to join our discord https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
      special thanks to; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus and many others who helped me come this far...
    • By Iwo2014
      Nowy scenariusz ma województwa polskie.

• By Xjento
      You wanna get to see the fall of Germany.
      Well here it is.
      A 1943 scenario about the end of the axis.
      Italy get's invaded  some weeks later
      The soviet retaken kursk
      The japanese get's trouble in china

Done:
      scenario
      diplomacy
      civilizations
      wars
      to be done:
      events
      color pallet
      ui
      sounds
      canals
    • By Iwo2014
      Nowy scenariusz ma kraje:Imperium osmańskie,serbia,Czarnogóra,Bułgaria,Grecja.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!