2. Dwayne the rock

Dwayne the rock

3. Kerems2434

Kerems2434

4. Pashacik

Pashacik

• Similar Content

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By Based
      After seeing a lack of simplified maps, I decided to make one of my own. Keep in mind that this is my first mod and that I had no previous experience doing something like this. Anyways, here is a mod with 22 scenarios, +2 joke ones, 25 new civilizations, 29 formables and only 533 provinces.
      This map encompasses North America, The Caribbean, North Africa, Part of Asia Minor and Asia Central and Europe. I apologize in advance if you see any border error.
      I hope you all enjoy this mod made by me.
      - Simplified Sam - aka Based
      MOD (With background): Terranova.rar
      MOD (PC) PREINSTALED IN THE GAME:
       https://drive.google.com/file/d/1URLnCPOvFxz3PLpu51_0BPzZORgqAQwP/view?usp=sharing
            ·This version it's already preinstalled for you, so you don't have to do anything except download and extract the file, it only contains the Terranova map (with scenarios and civilizations) and nothing else. Have fun.
      MOD FOR ANDROID: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ppwFQQJylW9l_z-rej9bqJerVMyha2FG/view?usp=sharing
           ·Instructions: Just need a RAR reader, install it, and play it.
      Mod for Android with Addon+ (Made by Lta):
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/13nLb7bmeUHwVgK4C9I6pZZEd-_mzwDM1/view?usp=drivesdk
           ·Tip for mobile users:
           ·If the loading screen stops at 49% or other percentage, just close and reopen the app, it fixes itself.
           ·If you try to change the map from the map you currently are to Terranova and it stops in at the loading screen. 
                          Go to Settings --> Map: "The map you currently are" --> Select Terranova --> Select Scale x1 - [4440x2600]
      Credits: 
      - Map, provinces and coding (Terranova); made by Simplified Sam (Based)
      - Adaptation for Addon 1.4.1; made by Lta
      Follow me and this topic if you enjoyed my mod, and leave some feedback in the comments. It was a fun experience creating this. 😄
    • By Polska
      Historical Ultimate Project (HUP) - Work in progress.
      //<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\

//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
      Introduction
      Hi, I'm Polska, but I prefer to be called Mic, I'm currently using some of my free time to develop a mod with things missing from the game, like a map with historical provinces of various dates, events for interesting scenarios, nations new, formable civilizations and others.
      Features
      - New map (15 thousand provinces probably), with cities;
      - Scenarios from 100 BC to 2021 AD;
      - New historical and fictitious formable nations;
      - New ideologies;
      - New nations;
      - Events.
      Current state
      The current state of the mod is still being finalized in Europe, the first alpha will be released when Europe is completed, the 1600 AD scenarios to 2021 are completed and the cities of Europe are completed, while it is not completed I won't launch any mod files (in the first version there will be no events, we are focusing on making the map at the moment).
      Suggestions/Discord
      If you want to enter the discord server to suggest something or see the mod's progress, I recommend entering the Discord server, I speak Portuguese (my native language), English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish, so we can communicate minimally and exchange some ideas. On Discord it's more certain that I would see your message than here, so if you want to go in there, you're welcome.
      https://discord.gg/HgaE2bUKJR
      Credits
      Mic and Renan
    • By AwaAwitaAwosa
      Por ahora esto solo es un aviso del mod que estoy pensando en hacer, apenas está en preparación. 
      En mi búsqueda de encontrar un mod con muchas más provincias he encontrado verdaderas obras de arte. Más quiero llevar el juego a su límite, ¿Cómo?, Fácil. Haré una división política casi exacta, esto con el fin de lograr una población casi real (o hasta mayor).
      Pondré de ejemplo a mi país, México. Cada provincia será un municipio, esto quiere decir que serás +2,000 provincias en solo México. Viendo las de Alemania serán más de 10k. Entonces se puede asegurar que serán mucho más de 30k provincias. No sé si el juego aguante tantas. Espero que si, porque este será un proyecto personal. No sé cuanto tarde en terminarlo, pero cuando esté listo lo subiré, intentaré subir avances a algún lado.

Bueno, esto solo sería el tema de las provincias.
      La GUI se mejorará.
      Los gobernantes serán borrados para empezar a basarse en el mod:
      Se va a intentar añadir más mapas, pero se va a dar prioridad al mundo moderno. 
      Se añadirán muchas más ideologías y países

Espero el apoyo de todos ustedes. Realmente no sé cuanto tarde en hacerlo. Pero daré todo de mi para hacer posible este proyecto casi imposible
      De verdad me preocupa que el juego no soporte lo que quiero añadir. Lo más probables es que este mod no lo soporten ordenadores de bajos recursos.

Sin más que decir me despido.
    • By Kittenhux
      From the creator of the Star Wars mod...
      I'm making a mod which will deliver you in the grim darkness of the far future, where is only war -
      into the Warhammer 40,000 Universe!
      A mod where you can play as a mighty Chaos Lord... an awesome Ork Warboss... an ambitious T'au Ethereal... or as the Emperor of Mankind himself leading His Legions to conquer the galaxy!
      The alpha will be released in the end of 2021

What's New:
      The map of Milky Way Galaxy of 41st millenium containing 4,982 provinces! 344 for Segmentum Solar, 1016 for Segmentum Obscurus, 395 for Segmentum Pacificus, 511 for Segmentum Tempestus, 1514 for Segmentum Ultima and rest of them for galactic fringes. First applied in Star Wars mod, organic bordering is applied to the most of the provinces. It was made to make borders look nicer. There is also a province size restriction: there are no provinces bigger than a certain cube of space (that's why you may see some gaps on the map). Systems were added as a concentric circles of provinces. There is also a couple of trinary systems! New biomes for the alien worlds that present in Star Wars mod plus 5 new biomes: Daemon World, Maiden World, Craftworld, Webway Gate, Space Hulk. One province = one planet (mostly). Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Hive Worlds and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill (if aligned to the Imperium), Airless World (if unclassified) or Space Station biome (if it's just a sector). 400+ new, Editor-made civilizations including: 118 Imperium-aligned factions; 105 Chaos-aligned factions; 43 Ork factions; 28 Eldar factions; 31 Dark Eldar factions; 14 Tyranid & Genestealer factions; 30 Necron factions; 8 T'au-aligned factions; 31 minor xenos factions. 14 new Ages scoping the period since 8000 BC to 42000 AD plus War in Heaven set back 60 million years BC which sole purpose is to mark Necron leaders birth date. Initially, there would be only two scenarios: Warhammer 40,000 Civilizations from Homeworlds and 7th Edition set at the third quarter of the 41st millenium. Then here surely would be 8th Edition (set in the 42nd millenium), Great Crusade (set at the third quarter of the 30th millenium) and Horus Heresy (set at the beginning of 31st millenium). New government types borrowed from Addon+ but without governments which are useless in this universe (such as Liberalism, Syndicalism, Centrism, etc.) plus governments added in Star Wars mod: Corporate, Stratocracy, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. There are also 7 absolutely new governments: Decadent Hierarchy and 6 nomadic governments: Space Nomads, Caravaneers, Pirates, Order, Enclave, Commune. Almost 300 new leader portraits, both unique and generic, most of them are Hearts of Iron IV-styled and coloured depending on faction. For example, Chaos rulers have reddish background, while Orks have greenish one. New leaders were made for all new civilizations (except for Abhumans and minor xenos factions). 76 new tracks, both from Warhammer-related production and non-related but well-fitting to the the 40k universe. "Wonders" added to make finding important Imperial planets easier (not recommended if you are the professional fan or want the better feeling of Adiministratum official trying to find another Imperial world). New fonts stripped right from the 8th Edition codex. The mod will be released when I would consider "7th Edition" scenario to be rather interesting. There will be only a PC version, you are free to port the mod on Android.
      WARNING! Regions are broken in this mod. Please do not check the map in the Regions mode.
  • Popular Now

• Our picks