Age of History 3

Some user

*What if France started the 𝐖𝐖𝟐?

3 hours ago, GoldHD1345 said:

Upper Africa is done!

(Sorry if the borders are not that correct)

Screenshot (14).png

wouldn't the central powers had colonies in africa instead of independence countries

2 hours ago, beetjetayo1 said:

wouldn't the central powers had colonies in africa instead of independence countries

Ah yes of Course :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 hour ago, GoldHD1345 said:

So guys, I am almost done with the map, but i have no idea what i should do with south america, i gave the German Empire a bit of land, but what should i do next? Your Answer 🙂

Screenshot (15).png

When you finish the scenario, will you do a lore? ❤️ (I'm from South America, and I can say that Brazil was very much a partner of the German Empire in WW1, maybe in this universe it will become an empire again with a coup.
Ps: the Brazilian Empire ended because of a coup d'état, nobody wanted Brazil to become a republic)

Edited by Some user

1 hour ago, Some user said:

Quando terminar o cenário, você fará uma história? ❤️  (Eu sou da América do Sul, e posso dizer que o Brasil foi muito parceiro do Império Alemão na 1ª Guerra Mundial, talvez neste universo volte a ser um império com um golpe.
Ps: o Império Brasileiro acabou por causa de um golpe de estado, ninguém queria que o Brasil se tornasse uma república)

Tanto amigo que lutou contra ele na guerra

4 hours ago, GoldHD1345 said:

So guys, I am almost done with the map, but i have no idea what i should do with south america, i gave the German Empire a bit of land, but what should i do next? Your Answer 🙂

Screenshot (15).png

I think the following: Brazil will have all its territory and still have some territories in Paraguay. It will be a monarchy and ruled by Princess Isabel

Screenshot (15).png

Argentina will have half of its territory occupied by the Republic of Argentina governed by President Victorino de La Plaza and the other half German territory

4 minutes ago, Some user said:

Eles tiveram um mal entendido, isso não me corrigiu  ❤️

Foi uma piada eles tinham um grande laço comercial e político

9 minutes ago, Rall said:

Foi uma piada eles tinham um grande laço comercial e político

Oh, me desculpe pelo mal entendido ausgyuasas eu amei suas ideias, você acha que isso afetaria outros países aqui da América do Sul? 👀

Edited by Some user

On 8/24/2020 at 3:08 PM, Rall said:

Did the developer abandon the game?

No I did not, but I just arrived in Germany, and I want to take a break first 🙂 thanks for your patience 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:21 PM, Some user said:

When you finish the scenario, will you do a lore? ❤️ (I'm from South America, and I can say that Brazil was very much a partner of the German Empire in WW1, maybe in this universe it will become an empire again with a coup.
Ps: the Brazilian Empire ended because of a coup d'état, nobody wanted Brazil to become a republic)

Ah I see, maybe I can make it, that they are right know in a revolution, because the goverment became a dictatorship, and many don't like that, so they started a civil war (A little bit like the Russian Revolution), you understand? 

Edited by GoldHD1345

Ah I see, maybe I can make it, that they are right know in a revolution, because the goverment became a dictatorship, and many don't like that, so they started a civil war (A little bit like the Russian Revolution), you understand? 

Yep, I understand, btw nice idea