Age of History Games
  1. scaryjokes

scaryjokes

• Similar Content

• By xdannule
      this I found on the wiki and I edited it a bit!

• By Daniel Carmona
      Bueno aqu铆 traigo un sub mod de Proyect Sophia y este se trata de varios escenarios hechos por El铆as Ismael y por mi que su mayor caracter铆stica es tener la poblaci贸n real y su econom铆a as铆 como relaciones. (Los Lideres pueden estar mal y les intentaremos poner los reales)
      Lista de escenarios con poblaci贸n real en proceso:聽
      Guerra Fr铆a en 1990 poblaci贸n mundial

Mundo moderno:

Segunda Guerra Mundial:聽

Actualmente solo esta disponible el escenario de Actualidad con sus lideres los dem谩s est谩n en desarrollo (Escenario de estados de los Estados Unidos tambi茅n hecho)
      Escenario versi贸n 1.0
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/xqa1cf2wswlvd7x/usa+escenario+mundo+presidentes.zip/file
      Escenario versi贸n 1.1 (descargar despu茅s del anterior):
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4morsp84tbut4f/eliasmod+1.1.rar/file?fbclid=IwAR06SbZ4xZHw4rbYhePJwEZnl0XNtHg4MegGYzXOy7qX95lDKj2D_dn9WYU

• By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background:聽

PROVINCES: 100聽| Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None
    • By ivr17
      Developement progress: ???%
      Addon聽- is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new聽formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many聽new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      If you want to help with translation, you can contact me on VK https://vk.com/ivr17
      Full release is planned in first half聽of 2021 year

• By GolferTee
      I've seen a lot of German Victory Scenarios, however most of them are pretty unrealistic or over the top, so I've decided to make my first full fletched scenario. The scenario goes as follows:
      -The turning tide Happened, although the Soviets failed retaking the german half of
      Stalingrad, allowing the germans to cut off soviet supply lines to the caucasus, seizing their oil supply and effectively winning the war, with the soviets being push back to the Urals a swarm of independence declaration, from the Yakuts and other ethnic majorities in the USSR, not wanting the risk of being sent to a camp.
      -Pearl Harbour happened, and Japan lost, although:
      After the germans have heard of Pearl Harbour, they completely abandoned the Japaneese, kicking them out of the axis, as the had no similarities, other than the will of expansion
      Im currently Planning to include a set of choices and focuses using the event feature.
      A demo will be available once Europe is made with Focuses for each nation.
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!