Age of History Games
  1. seoko1752

seoko1752

• Similar Content

• By Diego
      A GREAT MOD FROM ME!! THE GREAT DIEGO I DE PERSIA!!
      VENI VIDI VICI, a mod designed to bring the Imperator: Rome experience to Ages of History. 
      PLANNED FEATURES
      all of the imperator civilizations (some hundred, maybe a thousand) New leaders!! around 8-9,000 provinces Improved UI JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/hymrDTj
      LANGUAGES
      at the moment only Spanish and English translations are planned, if you want your language to be added, join the discord to apply
      PLANNED MAPS
      Base Imperator EU4 map Omniluxia The Bronze Age Gladio et Sale+base map Greater Earth Project Earth? Mundus Poenicus (smol) GOVERNMENTS 
      Democratic Republic  Aristocratic Republic  Oligarchic Republic  Plutocratic Republic  Theocratic Republic Athenian Republic Autocratic Monarchy  Aristocratic Monarchy   Stratocratic Monarchy  Theocratic Monarchy  Plutocratic Monarchy Dictatorship Empire Imperial Cult Migratory Tribe  Settled Tribe  Federated Tribe PLANNED SCENARIOS (Imperator base map)
      Imperator (just the base map, no events) Imperator (base map - vassals) Imperator+ (base map + events) The Bronze Age Gladio Et Sale Light 559 BC 1204 280 BC rome 2 grand campaign rome 2 rise of the republic rome 2 wrath of sparta rome 2 empire divided attila CREDITS:
      Gladio Et Sale mod team
      Omniluxia mod team
      Bronze Age mod team
      A Broken World mod team
      Antzz (kokakolabrooo on the forum)
    • By Ern and Vaux
      Dongfang - A First Asian Map

ENG:
      The first thing I want to say, hello guys! We are proud announce an origina l idea, we are making a "East Asia" map and we never seen anything like that so we can call it as the first!

We want to show you some screenshots of our current progress:

Sorry, we couldn't send a screenshot with many details because we just in the beginning of making a mod. Before we forget This will just a basic mod, we have bigger plans, we will open a topic about our bigger plans very soon. And guys if you love the mod let us know by replying to this topic, we will maybe update if you guys love it.

TUR:
      İlk demek istediğimiz şey, merhaba dostlar! Size bu özgün fikri duyurmaktan gurur duyuyoruz. Biz şuan "Doğu Asya" haritası üzerinde çalışıyoruz ve daha önce buna benzer bir şey görmedik ondan dolayı bunu bir ilk olarak sayabiliriz!

Size modumuzun şu anki halinden birkaç görüntü paylaşacağız:

Üzgünüz çünkü sizinle daha detaylı görüntüler paylaşamadık. Bu modun çerezlik bir mod olmasını planlıyoruz çünkü şuan sizi bekleyen daha büyük planlarımız var ama eğer fikrimizi sevdiyseniz aşağıya yazmayı unutmayın, eğer severseniz belki yeni güncellemeleride görebilirsiniz.

Mod Creators
      UlutasErn, Vaux
      Alternative Modders Group Members
      UlutasErn, Vaux, Antzz

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...
    • By Federation of Arizona
      DISCLAIMER: This mod will probably never be finished due to my game reseting.
      Hello, I am creating an 1868 scenario. I currently have nearly all of Europe, most of North America, and some other colonies. Please tell me if you see any mistakes yet. Several country borders are unfinished (like Qing, the Russians, and others) When this scenario is finished, you will need Addon+. There are several events already made, i will try to balance the amount of historical and alternative events.
      Currently, there are 4 custom civilizations:
      2nd French Empire
      North German Confederation
      Romanian United Principalities
      Military District 5
      Some pictures:

• By AntiNoofOfficer
      I Got this country using the  random civilization feature.   (Beginnings Phase) 1st action: Declared war on southn korea, toke roughly half a year in game  to win.  2nd action:  Declared war on taiwan, won in 3 months in game . Japan also declared war on me due to death of taiwan, they wouldnt accept peace so i used all of my army i had then to conquer the capital long enough till they make peace.
      (Island Phase) 1st action: I declared war on Papa neu guinea, they wiped my 1st army out but i won after i sent the next army. ALOT (and i say alot) of islands declared war on me for annexing papa new guinea. I beat them all, and then Phillipines declared war on me. This is the hardest battle yet, it toke probably 2 years in game just to beat them.  i declared war on Malaysia and Singapore, because they were allies with a Enemy of mine called Sri Lanka. Malaysia toke also long, 1 year in game roughly. Sri lanka was then finished and then for some reason greece declared war on me but instantly made peace.
      (Diplomatic Phase)
      I was trying to make freinds with Vietnam, Japan and china. China was good, vietnam was ok and Japan was very good. Even tho i invaded them and they hated me, they joined my Alliance. This is where i left off:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!