Age of History Games
  1. Germoney The Attacker

Germoney The Attacker

• Similar Content

• By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition and please set 0% Aggresion for more historically gameplay.
      Hello. Finnaly i finished my World War 1 map with events. About the map
      - 96 Civilizations
      - Over 70+ events
      - Real dates
      - Events working untill 1923
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Release.
      V1.1 - New civilizations, New events, Bug fixes, Updated borders, Updated balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders, New events, Bug fixes, Railway Events.
      V1.3 - New events, Updated balance.
      V1.3.1 - Fixed events.
      If you found some bugs or something like that please tell me about it in comments. 🙂

1625923881410ducujxxw.rar
    • By SHAH OF PERSIANS.
      I think it's easier if in adding leader section we could customize the numbers of percentage of being powerful of leaders, for example perhaps you wanna add a leader with 150% research ,so it will takes so long till you reach there. And the thing is(I think this is a problem though) that after that you added a leader his won't be found in leaders part.
    • By Lim10
      Preliminary Information:
      First, greetings to all of you, Age of Leaders mode/Plugin the main purpose will be a mode/plugin with more leaders, more Leader images, leader portraits. I'll try to finish it this month. First, it will be exclusive to Conquerors II mode, and then support for other modes will be added.
      About Beta:
      Many simple portraits are finished, there is much more to add. I plan to complete and publish all the portraits within this month. You can clearly state your suggestions, opinions, complaints!
      For Later Versions:
      Age of leaders v1.0: Adding portraits to almost all leaders present in the game....
      Age of leaders v1.1: Colorization of black and white leader photos...
      Age of leaders v1.2: Adding photos to all leaders who have been added to the game but do not have photos...
      Age of leaders v1.3: Compatibility with other modes...
      Age of leaders v1.4: Not planned...
      Beta Download link: 
      Drive: Download
      Yandex: Download
      Cover Photo:

(All leaders in the cover photo are leaders included in the game)(I'm sorry for my bad english)

• By YArifK
      Here's a little tutorial on how to set up your script correctly:
      1) Download the zip file below
      2) Copy (do not rename) the folder "1544964241155bztfsakp" and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ map \ Earth \ scenarios
      3) Open the "civilization_editor" folder in the zip file you downloaded
      4) Copy everything inside the folder and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ game \ Civilizations_editor
      5) Initiation Age of Civilizations 2
      Hope you enjoy
      Please write if you have any requests or find problems.
      INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCENARIO:
      1) The events of this scenario are the normal first world war scenario and the probability of events is 70%. If you want, I can reduce this and make a more alternative first world war scenario, or I can increase this rate and make a more realistic first world war scenario.
      2) SOME COUNTRIES REALLY TAKING INTO WAR WILL NOT JOIN THE WAR, I WILL CORRECT IT SOON.
      3) THERE IS NO DETAILED DATE OF THE ACTIVITIES. I will fix this in the shortest time.
      4) IF YOU HAVE CHANGE REQUESTS REGARDING INITIAL MONEY, NUMBER OF SOLDIERS, TECHNOLOGY LEVEL AND HAPPINESS, PLEASE WRITE
      5) IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT OR PROBLEM ABOUT THE MAP AND EVENTS, PLEASE WRITE.

NOTE: THIS SCENARIO MAP HAS BEEN MADE BY Hyepak. I CHANGED THE TECHNOLOGIES, SOLDIERS, ACTIVITIES AND HAPPINESS OF THE COUNTRIES.
      Hyepak's WORLD WAR I LINK: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/26-world-war-i-scenario/ 

MY MODIFIED SCENARIO DOWNLOAD LINK:    World War 1.rar

• By SomeHusky
      My friend's TNO mod which is in the process of being created
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!