A Brazilian Brother

8. GheovgosGJ

GheovgosGJ

9. KHuuuf

KHuuuf

• Similar Content

• By Ecofcu
      KINGS OF THE NEW WORLD
      Looking for a Pre-war Realistic Scenario?
      Yes here it is. I am making this mod and I will take care of it because it is the only mod I do. This is a 1900 scenario with some modifications, historical accuracy and new Background. Lots of new Tribes, Sultanates, Kingdoms, Empires, Colonies and Protectorates.

Future Update Features I Plan to Add to This Mod:
      Border changes and some code changes If I can find a helper. Historical News Events for Countries like 1913 Ottoman coup d'état. A Political Tree that draws on historical policies like Weltpolitik. I'm open to suggestions and criticism about events and map but only Historical ideas. To add realism to the game, I'm going to make a bit weaker newly established countries like Germany. But that doesn't mean that Germany can lose easier. Everything in my scenario will be very difficult for realism. Screenshots:

Developers  
      Scenario Maker: @Ecofcu 
      Map Editor: @Kerems2434 
      Civilization Editor: @Xjento 
      Coder: @Lipark Japanese modder

Discord Link
    • By Mr.Anti-Lolicon
      What is "Gathering Storm - The End of One War for All Other Wars"?
      - It is a map scenario of the First World War, specifically the March 21, 1918 Spring Offensive.
      What are the historical details?
      - The Spring Offensive in France by the Germans, Russian Civil War, the offensive by Egyptian troops in Transjordan, Arab revolt in Hejaz, German vassals, Chinese, British, Alliances such as Entente, Alliance, White Army and Red Army and last but not least, participation of South American countries like Brazil and Haiti
      To historical events?
      - Unfortunately not, I don't know how to make events with this mod as it is something silly, whoever wants to help I accept...
      Used scenario, civilization, leaders, etc.. From other people?

- Yes, the credits go to : @Vrda, @BaronVon016 (mod owner), @Orhan Eren GR (responsible for my idea to create this scenario) and @wbladew5, Thank you very much, you were responsible for giving me this idea. ><  

(Warnings) To historical errors, as in the Russian Civil War and the Spring Offensive, who can help me I thank

Ps : This is my first topic, I hope you like it...
      1918.rar
    • By FuseSelf555
      Today is Austria-Hungary vs Russian Empire released today
      Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhvau6hmjubxubn/Austria-Hungary_vs_Russian_Empire.rar/file
      Scenario Tag: 1631228194047pyfeaeov
    • By Fireboy
      Hi I'm Fireboy and here is what Imperial civilizations will have THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE.
      15 ideologies
      20 scenarios 5 with events
      A super special modern world with events
      A few formable Nations
      Many new cites and nations
      New maps (maybe)
      New Music
      pls contact me if you have questions
       i will be happy for suggestions
      Also I need help
      Discord: https://discord.gg/KfzX8r4q4a
      This is my first mod and I hope u enjoy
      progress 5%
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 200 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

V2.5 - Final Version !

-New 12 event
      -New 24 leader (with pictures)
      -And now the total number of events is 200. the total number of leaders is 45 (and they all have pictures!)

Producers : Beag_5 (me) - Price

And thanks for the help :  Mad Dog - Emrer Bozkurters - Çikolatalı Süt - Mr. Cool Brock.

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yau1h9DhEaB5WVGSa067LcNI9NwNzXF4/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil (Parch 0.3 with WW1): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1symWK-oBv2ezDVd5ZNO2tW0svV5rqJd0/view?usp=sharing

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!